druxk's Blacklight: Tango Down (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

If this game doesn't live up to the $15 price point, nothing will

Here's my gameplay video/review.

Posted by snoopdye

You made a review for this game, and at the time of said review you were only level 17 of 70... wow....

Posted by Druxk
@snoopdye: So the point that you are trying to make is that there is no use in giving my impressions of the game, which is multiplayer only, until I have reached the maximum level possible?  You think this is how Modern Warfare 2 and other online shooters with comparable leveling systems were reviewed by journalists and the like?  Pretty naive.  Just because you get your lunch money stolen on the school bus each week doesn't mean you have to come troll review comment sections to numb the pain inside.
Posted by snoopdye

LOL! no I just think that you should play the game for more than 6 hours before you give it a definitive review. And it wouldn't hurt to of played through all of the game modes or even the co-op mode. Since its a multi-player only game you should go to lengths to flesh it out and experience ALL it has to offer. Wow you're getting worked up over nothing... And getting all personal, it's just another testament to your all round immaturity to throw insults at someone you don't even know on the internet. That is all. But I got better things to do, Peace

Posted by dox

This review is very antagonistic.  Using a review to slag the team you were playing with does not contribute to my understanding of the product.

Posted by Druxk
@dox: Well you should understand before buying this game that if you play alone you will encounter shitty teams.  Does that help?
@Druxk said:
" @snoopdye:  I didn't feel like getting personal, and will give you a free pass as far as your sarcasm is concerned.  Perhaps "first impression" is more apt of a title for what I made a video of.  The game to me seemed like fun and I felt that it didn't get as much buzz as it should have so I was trying to spread the word.  And let's be honest, you fired the first shot so the whole argument of immaturity versus throwing insults at someone on the internet that you don't even know if null and void by your own hand.  Anyways, no harm done and if anything I can appreciate your tenacity in some twisted way. "
Calling me naive and implying I don't know anything about how to review games were the first insults thrown.
And yet again you're showing a very defensive attitude to dox. If you have a problem with what people have to say about your review just don't post it.
@Druxk said:
" @snoopdye:   Pretty naive.  Just because you get your lunch money stolen on the school bus each week doesn't mean you have to come troll review comment sections to numb the pain inside. "
See? Insults thrown at me originally.
Lol.