Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blade Runner

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 21, 1997

A point and click adventure game released in 1997. Players control rookie Blade Runner, Ray McCoy, in a story which runs parallel to that of the film of the same name.

Can't believe this is the upcoming Random PC Game...

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

Spent so much of my summer holiday back when I was 16 playing this... and yet I never did figure out how the Voight-Kampff was supposed to work. Should be funny watching Vinny and Dave fret over it.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nightriff

Can't wait to see them play it this afternoon, I've heard a lot of cool things about the game but have never seen it. Hope they keep the recent line up of Vinny, Dave and Ryan.

On a side note I asked Dave on Twitter if they have any plans to Phantasmagoria 2 and they are planning on it so I'm super excited for future installments. RPCG is just the best content on the site, I will always pay for premium as long as these occur every so often.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BlackLagoon

Hope they don't encounter the enemy spawn bug, it pretty much makes you unable to progress.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RazielCuts

I didn't see the 'Runner' part in the Coming Up bar and thought it was a movie licensed game based on Blade with Wesley Snipes, thought that was a pretty random game to pick..

avantegardener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By avantegardener

Nice, I suggested this myself. I have seriously fond memorys of this game, I look forward to them being crushed.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Genkkaku

@Nightriff said:

On a side note I asked Dave on Twitter if they have any plans to Phantasmagoria 2 and they are planning on it so I'm super excited for future installments. RPCG is just the best content on the site, I will always pay for premium as long as these occur every so often.

Man this is the best news! Watching them play through the whole original is one of my favourite videos on the site.. And yeah RPCG is the one reason to keep my Sub going

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By nightriff

@Genkkaku said:

@Nightriff said:

Man this is the best news! Watching them play through the whole original is one of my favourite videos on the site.. And yeah RPCG is the one reason to keep my Sub going

By no means is it the only reason to have a membership but if they stopped doing them it is a lot harder decision for me.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Genkkaku

@Nightriff said:

@Genkkaku said:

@Nightriff said:

By no means is it the only reason to have a membership but if they stopped doing them it is a lot harder decision for me.

I should say the strongest reason then.. For me because the time differences for TNT and there current Friday Premium I miss it when it's live and sometimes there a little less enjoyable after the fact but I've found with RPCG I can go back and re-watch those multiple times..

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Man, I really need to get subbed if they are brining Random PC Game back...

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#10  Edited By Draugen

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I love that game! "There's a wonderful little thing in here called "The Magic" and it ain't ever been wrong."
    I must have played that game a dozen times.

Homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Homeslice

McCoy, 88F. Must've heard that 5000 times.

Missed it this afternoon, but anxiously awaiting the archive.

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

Waited for the archive, then after an hour I wanted to turn it off and start playing it instead. Argh...

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

Anyone tried getting it working? I still have the original CD-ROM version, and so I followed the instructions here: http://www.davidmillington.net/news/index.php/2008/03/26/blade_runner_game_vista_64

It seems to be working for the most part, but I'm getting a screen offset that's chopping a bit from the left. The videos on the site don't seem to have that problem.

UPDATE: Never mind. It's the automatic settings on my monitor that's causing it.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By BigBoss1911

Had this a looooong time ago, used to watch my brothers play it when I was like 5 or 6.

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

I replayed bits of it over and over again back in the day trying to get as many of the different endings as possible, and through my current playthrough I'm still seeing things I hadn't before.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fattony12000
    No Caption Provided
    EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EvilNiGHTS
    No Caption Provided

@Fattony12000:

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fattony12000

@EvilNiGHTS: Brothers In Arms.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.