BlazBlue Calamity Trigger - Platinum

Posted by vincent_kaine (15 posts) -

That makes 6 platinum trophies. Got my PS3 on black Friday for $200 along with Rachet & Clank all 4 1 and LittleBigPlanet 2. 160GB. Did not think I would platinum BlazBlue because I felt it was too hard at first. I got it cause it was $12.99 and Gamestop was having buy 2 get 1 free. Plus I wanted some games for my new system. I had even got rid of the install data for it. A friend of mine saw I had it and asked me to boost trophies with him and another. so I decided to reinstall it and play it. mainly between games like when I finish one. I started to enjoy and get better. Soon I had 31 trophies then kept going. I couldn't beleive I got Leonidas. The time I did it it felt harder than before until i got to nu and ragna who were strangely easier. Just 200 ranked matches were all that was left.

I picked out the next five games I plan to play in order. Batman Arkham Asylum, Darksiders, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Bayonetta, Nier. I won't be getting anything new utnil maybe March. I have 3 other games with trophies after these. Wondering if i will get platinum in any of these games.

#1 Posted by vincent_kaine (15 posts) -

That makes 6 platinum trophies. Got my PS3 on black Friday for $200 along with Rachet & Clank all 4 1 and LittleBigPlanet 2. 160GB. Did not think I would platinum BlazBlue because I felt it was too hard at first. I got it cause it was $12.99 and Gamestop was having buy 2 get 1 free. Plus I wanted some games for my new system. I had even got rid of the install data for it. A friend of mine saw I had it and asked me to boost trophies with him and another. so I decided to reinstall it and play it. mainly between games like when I finish one. I started to enjoy and get better. Soon I had 31 trophies then kept going. I couldn't beleive I got Leonidas. The time I did it it felt harder than before until i got to nu and ragna who were strangely easier. Just 200 ranked matches were all that was left.

I picked out the next five games I plan to play in order. Batman Arkham Asylum, Darksiders, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Bayonetta, Nier. I won't be getting anything new utnil maybe March. I have 3 other games with trophies after these. Wondering if i will get platinum in any of these games.

#2 Edited by xyzygy (9870 posts) -

I S-Ranked the game too, back when it came out in 2009. It actually wasn't that bad but that damn score attack achievement was bonkers, the crazy version of Ragna was so difficult.

Good luck with Nier - while it is an amazing game, it took me forever to do and it's so confusing due to a stupid planting minigame and about 5 playthroughs required. The story in that game is fantastic though, and with each new game + you discover more about the story.

Bayonetta was cake. I found that game to be so easy.

Darksiders is also another one that's really easy to S-Rank...

... I have around 50 completed games, including games that have DLC but I didn't shell out the cash for them. Just the 1000/1000 Retail. Good luck!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.