BlazBlue Matches: Part 1

Posted by SpecialBuddy (1112 posts) -

Thought I would record some BlazBlue matches today to share with everyone. Ive been only playing Rachiel cause I figured if i didnt i wouldnt get any good at the game being as every character plays completely different. I threw in a Carl match to show how much I suck with him. Check the playlist here.

#1 Edited by SpecialBuddy (1112 posts) -

Thought I would record some BlazBlue matches today to share with everyone. Ive been only playing Rachiel cause I figured if i didnt i wouldnt get any good at the game being as every character plays completely different. I threw in a Carl match to show how much I suck with him. Check the playlist here.

#2 Posted by lordofultima (6268 posts) -

From the looks of it you're way better at BlazBlue than I am. Entertaining match despite the loss, good shit.

#3 Edited by SpecialBuddy (1112 posts) -
@lordofultima: You should go through the playlist and find the Bang match i had. He goes all crazy on me and i started freaking out. Match number 4 would be my favorite cause i made a crazy comeback in the first round and in the second i almost did Rachiels best combo although he bursted me out of it. :(
#4 Posted by BagManForHire (382 posts) -

what do you use to capture the video?

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (19046 posts) -

Good fight on your first video.  I suck with Rachael.  :-P

#6 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

We should play together sometime, SpecialBuddy.

#7 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

That was really fun to watch. :)

#8 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1112 posts) -
@BagManForHire:  A dazzle for right now. Hopefully when i get my hd tv i can get an hd recording device so i can make the quality better. its kind of sucking right now.
#9 Posted by Happy (261 posts) -

Some enjoyable fights there. As someone that's not heavy into fighting games, Blazblue has so far had my favorite matches to watch. I still get a big stupid grin on my face every time I watch some one win with a Bang Install.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.