Blazblue not coming to Europe?

#1 Posted by empire_man (141 posts) -

I haven't seen the european release date anywhere, is it really not going to be released in Europe?

#2 Posted by Stange88 (70 posts) -

i hope its coming to europe

#3 Posted by damswedon (3202 posts) -

nobody has picked it up for European release so its unlikely to come out here.

#4 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

How irritating.

#5 Posted by krazychris (210 posts) -

We Giantbombers should publish it ourselves!

#6 Edited by Vorbis (2750 posts) -

Was hoping it would be released here but got impatient and imported it.

Edit: PS3 version that is, no idea if 360 is regionfree.

#7 Posted by Slippery (103 posts) -

I know a lot of Aussie's have been importing which makes me think its region free on the 360.

Import ftw

#8 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

No release date because there's no plans and no publisher. That might change, but there's been no word. we just have to wait patiently, or hack our 360s.

#9 Posted by Icemael (6364 posts) -

This is Europe we're talking about. We'll probably not get the game, and if we do, we'll have to wait for a year or so.

#10 Posted by Jelloblimp (14 posts) -
360-version is region locked for PAL but not NTSC: 
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dh-77-3-49-en-15-BlazBlue%3A+Calamity+Trigger-70-3h0o.html and 
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-77-4-49-en-15-BlazBlue%3A+Calamity+Trigger-70-3dtm.html  . If a publisher does pick it up it will be several months at least before they get it out.
#11 Posted by TheCreambun (119 posts) -

Lame! 
I was really looking forward to this :/ 
Guess I gotta go get KoFXII instead... Really wanted BlazBlue more:(

#12 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

We shoulnd't have to wait for so long. 

I imported it for the PS3 and it SHOULD arrive today (it should've arrived 2 days ago...)

#13 Posted by Iggins (53 posts) -
@Vorbis: Where are you located and is the online playable?
#14 Posted by Sanj (2540 posts) -

Import that bitch.
#15 Posted by WitchHunter_Z (882 posts) -

Worth mentioning, if your importing it, don't worry about what edition you get. Both the Asian edition and Japanese edition have English test and voices included.

#16 Posted by Vorbis (2750 posts) -
@Iggins: I'm in the UK, the online is playable but against US naturally, so lagwise it's not like playing locally but still playable. Also need to create a PSN US account you can switch to use the US Store.
#17 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3715 posts) -
@Slippery said:
" I know a lot of Aussie's have been importing which makes me think its region free on the 360.  Import ftw "
Well PS3s arent region coded so thats probably youre best bet if you want to import the game.
#18 Posted by Iggins (53 posts) -
@Vorbis: Thanks, i'm in the uk too. I think i'll import it. My psn id is iggins238 if you want to play some matches when i do.
#19 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

what annoys me is that it SEEMED that the days of europe not getting games, or get them really late, were over, and then we get a double punch of reality with blazblue and KOF12

#20 Posted by Vision (796 posts) -

Nevermind i called those fuckers at UPS and it's coming tomorrow.. God damnit. xD

#21 Edited by Dismiss (1 posts) -
#22 Posted by androdro (75 posts) -

I orderd it on releas day, still waiting for my copy.  It takes to long to order games from iceland.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.