Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 19, 2008

Widely considered a spiritual successor to the studio's Guilty Gear series, BlazBlue is a fighting game with highly-detailed hand-drawn character graphics and a story involving sorcery and science.

Minor Box Grievances

Serker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Serker

does anyone else feel like they are about to snap the disc in half every time they remove it from the box.

would like some advice on safely removing the disc from the holder.

Serker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By Serker

on second though, nevermind

its 5 in the morning and im removing the OST discs to puttem on iTunes and I need some sleep... im not thinking clearly.

sorry, mods

Ouroboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Ouroboros

To save this thread - the box with the game definently had the disc really stuck in, I agree.  Especially when its brand new.  I found just placing the disc back in just on top in the box did fine, but then again I didnt put it back in the box for about 2 or 3 days :P

Now though, the game is easy to come out of the box - I dont know if this a bad thing.  Oh well.
    androdro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By androdro

strange, I bought mine new of ebay and it was loose in the case
    Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Shindiggah

I never really had that problem too much, a few games I admit bend a bit when I take them out, but thats it. I do have a lot of trouble removing Resistance Retribution from its boxx though for some reason.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

The only box that I have where I absolutely love the way the disc pops out is the Final Fantasy X one.  You just press in the middle and the disc pops out, no need to pull or anything.  I wish more manufacturers did it that way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.