Anyone beat Story Mode yet, 100% everything, and got the True Ending?
Man, my brain has exploded. This game is freaking awesome. Never before has a Fighting Game offered such an amazingly done story. Crazy Parallel Time/Space Paradox and Dimensions gone wild.
Some things that I think/believe/noticed/speculate are:
- Everything is based on a Parallel Time Looping Paradox, over a 100 year period. Many of the Story-lines run at the same time, some before, some after, Time travel is involved. Some Characters travel through different Space and Dimensions, like Rachel, Hakumen, Kokonoe.
- Rachel seems to be the only one unaffected by the running Time Loops and is the only Character that is aware of all parallels, pasts, presents, and futures.
- On a few of the Story-lines Nu and Ranga's Blood/Grimoires mix at the end, turning them in the Black Beast I believe. They go back in time with Jin via the Cauldron... creating the Time Loop 100 years in the past.
- Jin didn't really kill Ragna (Is Jin secretly gay for Ragna?)
- Terumi (masquerading as Hazama behind the scenes) is the one that really killed Ragna.
- Rachel brought Ragna back to life as an undead, by biting his neck, that's why one of his eye's is green and the other red.
- Jin is actually Hakumen, gone back in time in every Time Loop but the True Ending.
- Hakumen is one of the Six Heros that banished the Black Beast a hundred years ago.
- Jubei is another one of the Six Heroes, and trained Ragna in the present time.
- Kokonoe is the daughter of Jubei.
- Valkenhayn was alive during the Dark War. Jubei does call him "Helsing" once though... what does this mean? Is Valkenhayn one of the Six Heroes?
- Who is Arakune, really? Is it Litchi's beloved?
- Noel is the 12th Clone of Saya.
- Noel breaks the Time Loop, by saving Ragna in the True Ending.
- Nu is the 13th Clone of Saya.
- Cliffhanger ends with Tsubaki heading-out to kill Noel and Jin, due to more manipulation by Terumi. She'll most likely be a Character in the sequel, I wonder what her Nox is going to be?
- Terumi manipulates much of the cast, what a bastard... he's probably be in the sequel as a Playable Character as well.
- Was the Sorc "NINE" (another one of the Six Heroes) that taught the humans about the Ars Magus one of the Alucards... like one of Rachel's Parents? Or maybe NINE is the mother of Kokonoe?
- We never really figure-out what's the deal with Carl's Sister, Ada (Nirvana) do we? Is she one of the Six Heroes as well? Did she get transformed into a Nox during the Dark War? Not sure if Ada being like 85 years older than Carl could still make her his "sister" or not.
- We don't know who all the Six Heroes are in this game... maybe in the sequel we will find-out? But, again, my guess would be that Carl's sister Ada (who Sector Seven calls Nirvana) is one of them too. So, the Six could be:
- The Sorc "NINE" (maybe related to Rachel or Kokonoe)
- Valkenhayn (Helsing)
- Ada (Nirvana)
Is this the best Story ever in a Fighter Game or what?!