Vice Fights: Come play BlazBlue with us!

Posted by John_Martone (29 posts) -

John from AnimeVice here. A few of us were going to be playing BlazBlue tonight, and thought I'd extend the invitation for anyone over here to join us.

We'll be playing at 9 EST, and will be meeting in the AnimeVice IRC channel to talk trash/lovingly support one another. Hope to see you tonight!

Anime Vice irc info:
Irchighway
#AnimeVice
#1 Edited by John_Martone (29 posts) -

John from AnimeVice here. A few of us were going to be playing BlazBlue tonight, and thought I'd extend the invitation for anyone over here to join us.

We'll be playing at 9 EST, and will be meeting in the AnimeVice IRC channel to talk trash/lovingly support one another. Hope to see you tonight!

Anime Vice irc info:
Irchighway
#AnimeVice
#2 Posted by Ouroboros (344 posts) -

Question:  Is this for PS3 or Xbox360, or both?

#3 Posted by BagManForHire (382 posts) -

it said both on the original post on AV

#4 Edited by SpecialBuddy (1112 posts) -

Im down for this. I do need a chance to improve my Rachiel without getting completely pissed off.

#5 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

I'd be up for it if I wasn't in Seattle for the weekend.

#6 Posted by John_Martone (29 posts) -
@SpecialBuddy: YES, I love rachel! I hope to get better with her too.

Yeah, we've got people on both systems, so we're gonna try doing both, and just using the #AnimeVice to pen love letters back and forth.
#7 Posted by jakob187 (21732 posts) -

ANIMEVICE AND GIANT BOMB...TOGETHER?!

I think the world is going to end at about 9:04 tonight.  The 4 minutes is giving time for complete implosion.

Hopefully, we'll wake up in the morning!  I've still got achievement snatching to do!
#8 Posted by SpecialBuddy (1112 posts) -
@John_Martone: Man we should do a Rachiel mirror match! Never had one of those. Should be interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.