Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Nov 19, 2008

Widely considered a spiritual successor to the studio's Guilty Gear series, BlazBlue is a fighting game with highly-detailed hand-drawn character graphics and a story involving sorcery and science.

Will this game be hard to find?

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By VWGTI

I just stopped by my local Best Buy store to pick this game up and they only had four copies in stock. Seems a bit low for a big box retailer. Maybe it'll be a temporary thing, but I thought that was kinda strange.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Luke

I believe they're going to be doing a second non-Limited Edition run of the game, after this initial one sells-out. 

bretthancock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By bretthancock
    @Luke said:
    " I believe they're going to be doing a second non-Limited Edition run of the game, after this initial one sells-out.  "
    Came in to post this, that's what I've heard from everywhere as well.  I believe the second "normal" release is 10 dollars cheaper at only 50 dollars as well.
    VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By VWGTI

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks, guys.

m_rum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By m_rum
    Is this real? I hope I can order my US copy before they all run out because of this mega-awesome advertising.
    agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By agent_lost

damn you, I can't pick it up today since all the store are close for canada day.
    oh well, guess, I go see the firework.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Red

I picked a Limited Edition up at my local LamePlop yesterday and was amazed that they had copies to spare. It should be pretty easy to find it in the first run, but afterwards, it could get difficult.

squirtle_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By squirtle_squad

for me they had to take it out of the boxes in the back it seems no one around my area is interested. damn arizonans and their oldness
    but before that, the guy was trying to convince me that the game doesnt come out until next month. i corrected him and sent him to the back to look for it.
    it was a gamestop if anyone is curious, big surprise no?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.