4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 14 releases and 0 DLC

A perfect port of BlazBlue on your Vita. My DarkZero Review. 0

From the launch of the PS Vita, the system has built itself up to be a portable fighting games machine. I’ve already covered the great port that Capcom provided for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but Arc System Works is also here from the get go and they have a fighter of their own gunning for your cash. Called BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (calling it Extend from now on), this title is another exceptionally well done fighting game that has received a top tier port to the handheld system.In th...

Japan, I think I love you. 0

Blazblue, when I first played it i had a problem. I totally 100% blew at fighting games. My first attempt for this game started on the PS3 version and i lost the very first fight in the story mode. Playing the story mode on the PS3 sucked because it was long and involved alot of reading (its part visual novel after all) So I quit until the vita version was on sale. I tried again and thats when I fell in love. Im not great when it comes to explaining plot in reviews but in short... 100 years bef...