geneticgamer's Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei (Nintendo DS) review

Game worth Buying

Bleach Blade of fate is a great game which has 26 different characters you can play as. Two of which have different forms their is the main character Ichigo Kurosaki who has hallow form, and soul reaper form. They both have the same move set, yet it seems cooler to play with the hollow cause he laughs crazy when you fight which is pretty fun. The other character a Captain Sajin which has a masked and a unmasked form. If you haven't watched the show the story line will fill you in, but a few chapters have a tournament not in the show. You can fight with up to four people at the same time which is really fun, and you can use wifi to fight online with four people.

Other reviews for Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei (Nintendo DS)

The Best Fighting game on handhelds 0

Bleach is one my favorite anime and manga out there so when they announced a Bleach fighting game on the DS I was "Oh Great another Cash in" how wrong I was. Let's get one thing out of the way Bleach the Blade of fate is the best fighting game you can get on any handheld, yes it's that good. One of the best things of Bleach TBOF is the simple and deep combat system if a move is too hard to pull of you can use the touch screen to engage the moves, further more if you are skilled enough you chain ...

A fun fighting game,based on the anime,"Bleach". 0

Now everybody knows what Bleach is,right?Of course you do!If you don't,I highly recommend it to any anime fans out there.But anyway,Bleach is a popular anime in Japan,and has produced 13 games already,and most are which are decent games.Bleach:Blade of Fate for the DS,however,is one of the most enjoyed games out of those 13.Why?You can play online on it,and fight people from around the world.It also has a bunch of characters for you to master,well,not all,but some.But,it is required to practice ...