Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blizzard Entertainment

Company »

Blizzard Entertainment Inc. (formerly named Silicon & Synapse) is an American video game developer and publisher currently based in Irvine, CA. As of July 10, 2008 they are a division of Activision Blizzard.

Blizzard Talks Next MMO Project "Titan"

• 104 results
    Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Cincaid

@glynnage said:

Warcraft 4 was leaked from blizzard with a file connecting it to project titan this and the plans to stop content for wow by 2014 it appears project titan is basically wow 2 with better graphics and more content the file also stated it was keeping 8 bosses from wow the only 1 appearing on the file was the lich king i guess he fits into the story-line somehow

I'm well aware of I'm responding to a thread created over a year ago, but here goes...

• Do you have any source on this info?
    • Haven't Blizzard already said that Titan will be a new IP, or at least not connected to WoW in any way?
    • Haven't they also said that Titan won't affect WoW in any way, IE pulling players from WoW to a new MMO?

I love Blizzard's games (even if Diablo 3 was slightly disappointing), and Titan excites me to no end. But this new info seems dubious at best, especially without any solid proof of it. I had a couple of awesome years with WoW, and I finally stopped playing after Wrath of the Lich King. A new MMO from Blizzard is probably the one game that can bring me back to playing MMOs, even if I have nowhere near the amount of free time I used to have. If that game was essentially WoW 2 I wouldn't mind, but again; this info clashes with what Blizzard have said before.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#102  Edited By Mnemoidian

Could be wrong, but...

None of the Blizzard fansites seems to have picked up on this. With no source...

Besides, even if Warcraft 4 was "leaked", it's been stated that Project Titan is a new IP. And... afaik, the "content stop" for WoW by 2014 is that old plan file "leak" that ends at 2014? Rather questionable source.

It's unlikely Project Titan will be announced outside of a BlizzCon (which there is none this year). The idea of using a Warcraft RTS to reinvigorate the MMORPG might not be a terrible one, but *shrug*, Blizzard will be Blizzard.

glynnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By glynnage

this is gonna be epic

TheMoscowNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By TheMoscowNinja

I just read that in warcraft 4 you play as thralls grandson and a half night half blood elf from what ive read im not sure if the elf will be good or bad as he has half his face burnt off and steels illidans blades from a monastery go to Blizz mmo for more info

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.