The Pitch:Let's be honest, you don't have enough time in your life to read every single article about video games. Did you know, that for every gaming news story that you read, you are waisting time in your life from doing things that are actually considered productive, such as text messaging that japanese girl you met the other day or downloading pornography on the internet. You can be a basement dweller for the rest of your life, and read about Team Ninja's excitement about the potential of motion control on "journalistic websites" such as gamasutra.com, or read about everything tagged #Minecraft on kotaku.com, or you can get your fix and just read The Quick Fix and go about your life and make something of yourself. This week was Blizzcon 2010, here's what happened.
Quick Fix: Blizzcon 2010
- Despite being creating a terrible movie, and aren't really that funny, Tenacious D is still able to book gigs.
- World of Warcraft team is making another charity pet available to purchase. The last pet raised $1.1 million dollars for the Make a Wish foundation, which is great because WoW only makes billions of dollars every month.
- Someone tells a fat guy to break a leg before going on stage. Fat guy succeeds.
- Starcraft II releases mods that rips off other games. Mario not out yet.
- Diablo III Announces it's final class, The Demon Hunter. It's like an archer.
- Jay Mohr hosted a dance contest
- Diablo III will have Player vs. Player combat. The best method to use online is to click the enemy.
- People are willing to dress like a damn fool in public.