Blood Bowl's 75% off on Steam this weekend

#1 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

I'd been interesting in trying Blood Bowl for a while, but it was always a bit pricey for me. I saw it had been marked down from $40 to $10 on Steam for a limited time so I decided to pick it up and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Supposedly this Legendary Edition has gotten some interface improvements, which from what I understand from a couple reviews (and the quick look) was the major detractor of the original version of the game.

Just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else was interested.
#2 Posted by Patman99 (1544 posts) -

I bought it when it first came out and I love it. It's pretty fun, just have to get through the mountain of jank...

#3 Posted by ShadowVirus (792 posts) -

I also bought it during the 75% off sale, too be honest I'm not enjoying it that much, it's fun but incredibly hard, I feel like they don't explain enough during the tutorial.

But I've been trying out the real time mode on a few matches and have been having better luck with that.
#4 Posted by Lind_L_Taylor (3960 posts) -

Time to get my copy.  It has additional playable races as well.  This is the game
they should have released from the start.  Also, it would have been good if they
had made one like this for the Xbox.  When you listen to the reasons why the
Xbox League Play was never enabled, it really makes you wonder why they
didn't tell Mr. Softy to piss off & made it for the PS3 instead.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.