zlindstrom's Blood II: The Chosen (PC) review

Expect less

Not much to offer a person here not much at all.

The levels are designed so poorly that you might just wander around the whole level for so long (I really should not say hours our minutes) It is horrible!

The enemies are cheap but they are fun to fight...at times. Sometimes they use tactics to take you down and sometimes they just stand there waiting to be killed.

The weapons look and sound great and other times there really cheap like over powered cheap.

You can not skip cut scenes at all so when your done with one save cuz you might die and you will have to see it again!

In my opinion Blood 1 in sooooo much better in every possible way I wouldn't really recommend this game.