This is just sad

#1 Posted by Bane122 (763 posts) -

Saw this on Patrick's twitter feed:

May as well have just put "Tee hee, boobies! We're fourteen!"

Between this and the terrible quick look, I see a dark future for this game/company.

#2 Edited by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

INB4 "Objectification of women," blah blah blah.

What I'm more concerned about is the hilariously bad voice acting:

#3 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6938 posts) -

Everything about this game seems bad.

#4 Posted by believer258 (11048 posts) -

Maybe we're all wrong and this is actually a parody of some sort. The end of the love story subplot has you finding out that she's got manparts.

#5 Posted by minotaka (320 posts) -

Doesn't look worth the asking price :(

#6 Posted by Petiew (1279 posts) -

Schwank

Teehee

#7 Edited by Village_Guy (2409 posts) -

Boobies! Boobies! I like boobies! Moar boobies!!!

Eh, the whole game seems less than stellar, so I can't fault 'em for trying to rope in people with... boobies!

...Wait actually I can! Fuck them for trying to trick innocent and good-willed buyers with boobies!

#8 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

What did they make before this?

#9 Posted by Jeust (10342 posts) -

Sex sells.

#10 Posted by BlackLagoon (1324 posts) -

@Barrock said:

What did they make before this?

Venetica. It was a pretty janky, but kinda charming action RPG with a distinctive Euro-comic fantasy style. While Blood Knights looks slightly less janky, they seem to have ditched every thing else that made Venetica interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.