Is THIS the reason Jeff Gerstmann doesn't like Spicy Chipotle??

#1 Edited by TooWalrus (13164 posts) -

Saw this clip on South Park the other night... And of course, thought of Giant Bomb.

Personally, I've never eaten Chipotle, so I can nether confirm or deny that this is true.
#2 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

obviously 

#3 Posted by JackiJinx (3089 posts) -

That sounded nothing like Billy Mays. I'm disappointed.

#4 Edited by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

You should eat chipotle....its gdam delicious    LOL....

#5 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

That was an awesome episode.

#6 Posted by Karn (690 posts) -

Jeff should buy it.

#7 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

lol, yea I saw that too. But I've never gone to a Chipotle place so I can't confirm this either. Their stock must be doing great after this epp came out.

#8 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2483 posts) -

Wow... So much blood

#9 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
@JackiJinx said:
" That sounded nothing like Billy Mays. I'm disappointed. "
Billy Mays, forever stuck in purgatory. :(
#10 Posted by LiquidPrince (15909 posts) -

Haha eww.

#11 Posted by DirtyFuture (73 posts) -

I can confirm that Chipotle does not make you crap blood, but I can also confirm that it is delicious, cheap, and probably the best food you can get for under $10 per person in under 2 minutes per person. 

#12 Posted by Hailinel (24397 posts) -

Actually, spicy food can do a number on your digestive system over time.  I have a couple of friends that have had to cut back on the extra-spicy food in their diets because it was causing them to shit blood.

#13 Posted by xync4 (171 posts) -

also heard that my (and Brad's!) beloved Bojangles can make teh stoolage a bit painful  

but all you need is some ChipotlAway!

#14 Posted by Seedofpower (3928 posts) -

Well, its a good reason to hate it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.