Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

am I at the end? Seems like i've missed some things

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm in the Unseen Village and have found the One Reborn. Is this thing the end of the game? I keep reading about Cainhurst Castle, wondering whether it's an area I missed or something I will find soon.

I have to say, having put umpteenth hours into BB I still have little idea of what the story is or what I'm trying to do (find a crying baby to escape the nightmare?). FROM dropped the ball on narrative development this time around. Even Dark Souls was lacking in story but this is vague as hell.

thx much

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No it's not. If anything the game's supposed to pick up a little after killing him.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Humanity

You still have about 4-5 long areas ahead of you and I'd say about 4 bosses.

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you want to do everything in the game then you still have some more areas and bosses to fight. Also there are the Chalice dungeons if you want to do those.

I also struggled with comprehending the lore in Bloodborne. It seems like everything is more open to interpretation than previous Souls games.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

There's two major areas left (Nightmare of Mensis and Mergo's Loft) with at least two bosses to go. You may have up to four story bosses left, though that depends on your choice at the end and if you've found and used three 'Third Umbilical Cord' items.

Castle Cainhurst is an optional area that's accessed by finding the Cainhurst Summons item in Iosefka's clinic by accessing it via the shortcut in the Forbidden Woods; from there you head to the road in Hemwick Charnel Lane and a carriage will arrive to take you there. Other optional areas you may have missed are Upper Grand Cathedral and Nightmare Frontier.

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cainhurst, the Nightmare Frontier and the Upper Cathedral Ward are all optional areas with at least one boss a piece

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cleared Nightmare Frontier, surprised at the ease of killing Amygdala,, not that it was that easy. Also just beat the One Reborn.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You're close. Not right at the end, but it's within sight.

Depending on the paths you've chosen, you may still have an optional location or two to visit. Cainhurst is one of them. Probably worth going to, if you're interested in seeing everything during your first run of the game.

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fuck those Cainhurst spider things

Maedhros925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@laudasolem: Run past them. Get the items you need and go through the door, you'll never have to see them again.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I beat the game the same day I got to that part. So you're definitely getting there.

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ran past the spiders; also found that if you use the blue elixir you'll go invisible and the spiders won't detect you - to a certain degree. That blue goo is mighty handy at times.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.