Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Bloodborne Discussion (Spoilers)

schreibertyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know there are a couple other semi active Bloodborne threads but none of them seem to be just about discussing the game now that it's out so I started this one.

So far I'm really enjoying this game, played it for about 5 hours and reached the blood starved beast. From the bombcast they made it sound like there is another boss that you could fight before this but so far this is my third boss and I can't find any other routes to take.

I haven't found the game to difficult mainly because of the abundance of healing items, I feel like I'm almost always at max capacity probably because of how you can get health back by striking an enemy after they hit you. I really like the world and enemy designs that I've seen so far and the loading times don't bother me to much.

There are some things that I don't really understand yet, like sending people to the hospital or the church or the priest guy that asks if you agree with him or not.

I'm probably going to go to sleep in a little bit but I just wanted to get people's opinions on the game and see what other people's first couple hours have been like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a55abbb2b8a9
    deactivated-5a55abbb2b8a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The game isn't out here in the UK yet. Placed my pre-order on the digital store and it's out on the 27th. Could we use this place to share tips and work out what item does what ect ect....?

I really enjoyed following forums when Dark Souls 1 came out. Watching how everyone worked together and shared clues was really fun. Now I want to take part :)

Really looking forward to playing the game on Friday!

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I just want to say that anyone who tells you that you have to beat the first boss to level up is wrong.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I just want to say that anyone who tells you that you have to beat the first boss to level up is wrong.

All I know is that I stumbled into him, got murdered, and woke up in Ash Lake. Isn't that what's supposed to happen?

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

For me it happened by dying once to the first boss (Cleric Beast). After that I woke up in the Hunter's dream and saw that the doll came to life; then I was able to level up. It's sort of a strange decision on From's part to put off that system until a ways into the first area. Especially given how many blood echoes you can go through before getting there.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The game isn't as good as a souls game. I'm stuck on a boss and instead of thinking about how i can beat it, magic/bow/shields/ect, I have to perfect how the game wants be to beat it. I played a pure mage in most souls games, with some char doing things like archer or ninja type stuff. There is less variety in the game at this point. Everyone is a melee quick dude to some extent. I'll beat this thing once and prob never come back unless there are more ways to customize my play style later on. I'm only like 10 hours in

Substance_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was struggling to enjoy it much for the first few hours, but once I got a hang of the combat, I've grown to like it quite a bit. I'm not sure if I like it quite as much as Dark Souls, but it's hard to judge that yet.

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I got killed by the good old giant bag boys and they hauled me off to hell. Going to have fun getting out of that shithole lol.

thebrainninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jiggajoe14: That hasn't happened to me yet, but couldn't you use the "ditch your souls and warp to hub" item to get out of there? Brad made it sound like you likely won't be equipped to handle that area early on.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slyspider: I can see how you would feel like that. I personally like the change of settings and the pro and cons that came with it. I think after 3 souls games the medieval setting was getting rather stale.

I will agree that compared to previous games, this one seems to be more melee focused then all others. I can understand why they got rid of heavy armor and shields but I can't understand why they also got rid of rings.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donchipotle said:

For me it happened by dying once to the first boss (Cleric Beast). After that I woke up in the Hunter's dream and saw that the doll came to life; then I was able to level up. It's sort of a strange decision on From's part to put off that system until a ways into the first area. Especially given how many blood echoes you can go through before getting there.

You just need one Insight in order to start leveling. There are at least two places before the first (or second) boss where you can pick up an item that gives Insight. If you just beeline for one of them you can probably get there within five minutes of getting to Central Yharnam.

Cootsnoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I need to use spoiler tags even though there's already a warning? I'll stay on the safe side. I just want to get something off my chest.

I've been playing all day and it's been pretty fun. A lot of the usual Souls business. To my delight, it seems to bear a closer resemblance to Demon's, my favorite of the series. Anyways, I was starting to become real familiar with that depressing ass town then I find myself in a place called Forbidden Woods, and what in the hell is happening there? I just spent like two hours wandering around aimlessly fighting through an endless labyrinth of weird snake monsters and giant pigs. Also, misplaced little blue guys that are hiding in a cave. For some reason, they were the scariest things there. Incredibly off putting despite the fact, and that says something. It just didn't make sense. My only option was to thoroughly kill everything. Except those creepy alien smurf things. but then I fell into the cave and offed them all. It doesn't help that they rush at you like you're about to get a really creepy hug and they're uncomfortably easy to kill. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. Eventually I managed to find the shortcut to the boss, and even that took me a while to figure out if it was real or another part to this super weird joke of a level. Not to mention that the bosses here are totally run-of-the-mill and share nothing in common with the nutjob setting they're deeply buried in. And they were super easy and anti climactic and oddly fitting to the whole experience.

I guess I was used to these games and expecting the type of mood they set and this really took me by surprise. I'm sure it's mostly going to be a personal experience and they didn't intend to present it exactly how it came across to me. But it's not like it came together by accident. Somebody designed that ridiculous bit and they legit worked on it despite what decent logic may dictate, and I just had to express how awesomely entertaining that was for me.

Good game so far.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't own the game (or a PS4), but have watched a lot of content because I like the Souls series, and I only have one thing to add.

I won't be surprised if the PvP for this game doesn't take off like it did for the others. It'll still probably be fun, but there won't be any Youtube videos of people showing off their builds because there seems to be no significant differentiation in how you do combat.

Avatar image for militantfreudian
    militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanwithnoplan said:
    @donchipotle said:

You just need one Insight in order to start leveling. There are at least two places before the first (or second) boss where you can pick up an item that gives Insight. If you just beeline for one of them you can probably get there within five minutes of getting to Central Yharnam.

Yeah, I went into the sewers instead of going straight to the boss, and found a Madman's Skull on my way out. I used it and levelled up like 6 times.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

The gun stun seems inconsistent or I'm just not getting it.

For instance those big brutes with the brick - they have really slow wind-up attacks and it's been really a mystery for me why sometimes they flinch and sometimes they enter the stunned state. I'm definitely shooting they as they're winding up. Do you need to shoot them at the very last second or something? Some other enemies like those lantern guys I can stun perfectly each time. It's gotten to the point where I've developed a nervous twitch to backdash whenever I use the gun because I don't know if it's going to work or not and I don't want to risk the damage - which obviously makes it so that when I do stun them I can't run up in time to get the critical hit.

So far the game is getting it's hooks into me as much as any other Souls game but I can't help but feel like they're not fixing problems that have lingered throughout these games since Demon's Souls. I've died a number of times because of the lock-on disengaging, or the camera spazzing out. The camera is especially still less than ideal for fighting large bosses in tighter spaces - sometimes that just a nuisance before where most bosses were fairly slow, and is now a serious problem with the fast paced combat. The new bloodstains are kinda hard to see which is something new.

Overall though it's fun. I was kinda having a moment there in the very beginning where I didn't know if I liked these sort of games anymore, but I explored a bit, found some armor, gained some levels and it started to click again.

Crembaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a very raw moment of wondering whether these games are just a front to pose video games as art when at their core they latch onto a basic lust for blithering esotericism with very little actual depth.

Then I cut some guys and really enjoyed it, and decided to forget about that moment.

I dunno about this Gem Socketing stuff, though. Seems potentially cool but also potentially more confusing than the upgrade systems have been in the past - though nothing can quite surpass Demon's Souls in that regard.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mordukai

@adequatelyprepared: I'd give it more time. Don't forget that it took almost two years for the pvp in Demon's Souls to really start to take off. Before that, pvp was really just another aspect of the online system. The massive online community that grow around the game was something that kinda happened on it's own without any intentions from the devs. Miyazaki, in some way kinda loved and hated it in the same time. That's why the matchmaking was so severely changed in Dark Souls.

Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 PvP took hold faster because the close familiarity of it's systems to Demon's and because it was on another platform that not only were people already familiar with the system and started experimenting with pvp builds right away, but it had more people playing the game.

Right now everyone is still in a state of dark about the systems and how they interact. I am sure it'll be very soon where you starts seeing people coming up with pure pvp builds and the exploits that come with it.

True that this time around there far less systems to work with but I don't think the Miyazaki's team took them off deliberately to nerf the pvp. If anything they might just made it harder for people to come up with pvp builds and in some way I kinda love and hate it all in the same time.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm also having trouble utilizing the gun effectively. Should I be shooting anytime that an enemy winds-up to attack and then press my advantage for a regular combo during that brief flinch? Do I look for an overlong animation? Is it only the main weapon charge attack from behind that leads to a critical attack animation? When I heard somewhere that the gun is effectively my parry mechanic, maybe I got some wrong ideas in my head. Any help would be appreciated.

Honkalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Has the surface started to become penetrated regarding different playing styles?

I've only seen the GB coverage but it sure sounds like most weapons are similar and a dodgy melee style is the core thing. But then again there are still a bunch of different stats to allocate points to.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: I'm also trying to figure out this stagger mechanic. The game seems very picky about which movement constitute a chance for stagger. The thing that keeps happening to me is that I would get the stagger for the crit but they also hit me in the same time thereby losing my chance.

I think it's something FROM should tweak.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Humanity

@mordukai said:

@humanity: I'm also trying to figure out this stagger mechanic. The game seems very picky about which movement constitute a chance for stagger. The thing that keeps happening to me is that I would get the stagger for the crit but they also hit me in the same time thereby losing my chance.

I doubt it will be tweaked. Honestly as much fun as I am having playing this game I am starting to lose a little faith in From Software. This is the 4th game they've done in this incredibly successful series and still these very basic issues and little bugs persevere. Like the camera being too close for fighting those large bosses or certain things being imprecise. Backstabs were always finicky - you had to be just at the right angle to engage the animation. This was still a problem in DS2. Now BB comes out and not only is the positioning for critical hits on stunned opponents once again awkward, now you have to deal with stuns not stunning the enemies 100% for no apparent reason. BB has really small, claustrophobic environments yet the load times are ridiculous. How did that make it into the final game? Are they really just so weak on the technical side? Maybe they should hire more guys with better coding expertise.

Before they make another game I'd really love for them to sit down and iron out all these weird little glitches and once they have all that stuff on lock, go ahead and let the creative juices flow. Give us a smooth framerate, give us pinpoint controls, give us a better camera, a better lockon etc..

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

@mordukai said:

I doubt it will be tweaked. Honestly as much fun as I am having playing this game I am starting to lose a little faith in From Software. This is the 4th game they've done in this incredibly successful series and still these very basic issues and little bugs persevere. Like the camera being too close for fighting those large bosses or certain things being imprecise. Backstabs were always finicky - you had to be just at the right angle to engage the animation. This was still a problem in DS2. Now BB comes out and not only is the positioning for critical hits on stunned opponents once again awkward, now you have to deal with stuns not stunning the enemies 100% for no apparent reason. BB has really small, claustrophobic environments yet the load times are ridiculous. How did that make it into the final game? Are they really just so weak on the technical side? Maybe they should hire more guys with better coding expertise.

Before they make another game I'd really love for them to sit down and iron out all these weird little glitches and once they have all that stuff on lock, go ahead and let the creative juices flow. Give us a smooth framerate, give us pinpoint controls, give us a better camera, a better lockon etc..

I can totally relate to those issues. If it's the same engine as the souls games then it's a very old enough engine that those issues should have been ironed out. From has responded to the load times issues and said the next update will address it.

I'm pretty sure they will be tweaking the system as they showed in DS2 their intentions of supporting the game post launch. The game is still too fresh for me to jump on their case about it. If it's 6 months and those issues still haven't been addressed then we have a problem. However, considering how Sony are banking on this game as a system seller then I don't think they will let from just abandoned it like with Demon's Souls.

Substance_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Substance_D

If you guys are leveling up Skill, you should get Blade of Mercy as soon as it's available in the store. I just got it and I'm easily destroying enemies that were killing me before. (Those guys carrying the bags.)

leftie68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By leftie68

I learned that the stagger mechanic's window varies between attacks, and is related to the amount of time the attack takes to complete. The window also seems to be START midway between the attack animation and it last just before the attack would hit the player. You also have to be mindful that ONCE a mob is staggered you have to wait close to a half second before hitting R1 or the crit will not register. For those not "getting" the staggering mechanic, I say just stick with it. Once I learned which attacks are best to stagger each mob, I can perform the stagger and follow crit. 95% of the time. I wouldn't call it finicky, just difficult and time consuming to master.

LawGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I played about 2 hours last night. I must have skipped the Cleric Beast because I the first boss I encountered was Father Gascoigne.

Overall, I'm still having a pretty good time with it. It's always a trip being in on the "ground floor" of a Souls game when all the discovery is still happening. More so here since this is a new(-ish) universe that isn't carrying the story baggage of Dark Souls around with it. I'm liking the look of the world and the variety of enemy designs to. It's been a pretty good cure after DS2, where it was all armored guys all the time.

There are still things that frustrate me. I was always a sword and board or caster character in the DS games, so this emphasis on fast melee combat has me dying a ton. I'm also having trouble getting the timing down on the gun-parry and the spacing/timing with backstabs (My initial attack has a tendency to push the enemy too far away from me to initiate the backstab, but they recover too quickly for me to close the distance). I'm sure most of that is just a matter of adjusting to the new mechanics. The same thing happened in DS2 with the rolling before I learned I needed to up Adaptability.

That said, I'm starting to get really annoyed at some of the smaller issues, as they are things that should have been fixed by the fourth iteration in the series. For example, the camera still sucks and there is still no tool to compare your equipment with what you can buy in a store. The lock-on seems a little janky too - it seems inconsistent with how it works with multiple opponents. Sometimes it seems to automatically lock another target when you kill one and other times it doesn't and you have to do so manually.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

The boss that Brad defeated near the end of the Quick Look actually changes things. The A.I. on the way up there have different color clothes and some A.I. patterns changed or disappeared.

schreibertyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I just finished the first chalice dungeon (that i assume is the same for everyone because brad's looked really similar if not the same to mine) and all I got out of it was a bunch of stuff to make more chalice dungeons and around 7000 blood total. It was cool to see different bosses but is there any real point in doing these? Maybe the later ones give you gear or upgrade materials?

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@substance_d: I haven't seen that in the shop, what badge unlocks it?

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

So I just managed to kill Gascoigne first try... no clue how I did besides the fact that I jammed the dodge button like I wanted to break it. Now the question is: do you guys trust the Tomb of Odeon? Is it where I should be sending people? I mean the jars in there are full of skeletons when you break them. I'm no super sleuth but that's a little sketchy...

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally! A boss that didn't make me question my Souls skill. Just beat the fuck out of the Blood Starved Beast on my first try. Take that, From!

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've dabbled in all previous Souls games. The furthest I got was with Demons Soul. Defeated a bunch of bosses, and then i lost interest. I think that was because I was reading through the guide and the world tendencies and needing to upgrade weapons a certain way and finding certain shields seemed daunting at the time. That was partly my fault I guess, but I wouldn't have gotten that far without a guide. Tried Dark Souls, and the framerate was off putting. Tried Dark Souls 2, and found the environments to be kinda bland and the enemy designs to be not so interesting. All 3 souls game, I really tried to understand the gameplay, tried to get good with the parrying, rolling and what have you, and it just did not seem to work for me. Also experimented with different classes but didn't manage to get into it.

I played Bloodborne last night for 2 hours and the game clicked like none of the previous 3 did. I was dodging all over the place at the start but by the end of my 2 hours I started to wait and dodge according to enemy movements. The overall world seemed much more alive and interesting to explore. The game is hard but I was compelled to play more and start again after each death. Mind you I haven't gotten to a boss yet but so far I'm just having fun exploring and learning how to play better.

TLDR - The best From Software game I've played thus far and looking forward to play more.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Oldirtybearon

@gaminghooligan: I honestly have no idea. For the longest time it seemed like the only place to send people until I went on a farming spree in Yharnam from the hospital start point. There's a nurse behind a locked door that wants people sent to her, and through the cracked windows she looks normal. Iorfeska or whatever. All I know is that the game thought I sent an NPC to her and I wound up getting some kind of mist in return, while all the people I've sent to Alfred (I think that's the creature's name?) in the Cathedral are alive and well.

Might be From fucking with players, you know, monsters are defined by their actions and not their appearance or some shit like that.

Avatar image for subliminalkitteh
    SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldirtybearon: At a certain point the blood vials they (Iosefka and the cranky lady you send to the Oedon Temple) give you will be quite useful. Also all of you people who are sad that magic isn't in BB, level up your arcane and bloodtinge as you play. There are late game items referred to as gadgets that emulate magic. These gadgets are also what I believe to be the main variant in PvP builds seeing as all of the weapons (other than NG+ weapons) are practically similar. If you want "heavier" armor, play chalice dungeons of high difficulty, the armors aren't actually heavier, but are more resilient compared to the coats you find in the main playthrough.

Also praise the moon for Kosm sake

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldirtybearon: Man, that is exactly why I love these games around launch. No clue what is going on in that doctors office but it's pretty creepy seeming.

thainatos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look out for sewer pigs.

Also, is it just me, or does dodging sideways do nothing? Seems like jumping back and then forward is the new sideroll.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

PvP might actually be skill based in this game! WHOA! Time to murder countless poor bastards, Lord knows I worked hard enough to get in that damn covenant.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thainatos: I dunno I feel like there's some value in side stepping, seems like the enemies attacks are more likely to miss even if they connect. No concrete evidence on that just noticed that I didn't have to side step all the way around some of the early enemies attacks to not take damage.

SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thainatos: iframes are weird in this one, rolling through enemy attacks a la DSII is back but rolling/dashing sideways like DES and DS1 aren't reliable.

futuretuesday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#39  Edited By futuretuesday

This just happened to me when trying to get up to the Gatling Gun Tower Guy

Loading Video...

felakuti4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, right now I'm in the unseen village area and I have to say that the game is getting really crazy really fast. Between giant fucking cthulu monsters everywhere, the horrifying skybox and the night impossible encounters I just have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.

SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FYI for people who are interested or confused with the Insight stat.

At the earliest point you can farm it, do so. High level chalice dungeons are good for this. Insight allows you to "see" things you can't usually see. At the beginning of the game the doll is inaccessible, but once you get one insight you can see her moving. If you've read any H.P. Lovecraft or played a horror game with a sanity meter, Insight is your sanity in BB. Now go back and replace the word see and put in comprehend now that you have more insight.

Aliens are a little goofy once you get used to them, and this game relates to the other Souls games by referencing The Old One, instead of the Dark Souls, or Manus a la DS1 and DS2. It's rumored right now that The Old One is Cthulu or any one of the old gods often talked about in H.P. Lovecraft stories.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gaminghooligan

@subliminalkitteh: accidentally tapped your spoiler on my phone and saw the first word. My mind is confused now...

Hey is Old Yarnehm buggy for anyone else. I mean it's not blight town, but an example: there's this one stair case I walk down and every time I get this weird noise like the audio just skipped or something.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaminghooligan: I know it's framey as all heck. Yesterday I played co-op there and man now that was rough.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaminghooligan: There are definitely a few points in the game that are "heartstoppers" where it seems like your PS4 is breaking for a split second. I've also had some insane framedrops while entering shadowgates twice, and I managed to glitch myself into a spot that just killed the framerate as well. It's sorta funny really, since the gameplay is tied to the framerate it doesn't really hurt you, everything just takes forever.

Anyways, has anyone finished a Chalice dungeon ? I killed the three bosses in the first one, looted a coffin (which made a noise), but I can't see anything that signifies if I actually finished it or not. Are you supposed to just close it after doing everything ?

mintyice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mintyice

I know very little about this game and haven't played any of it, but is there magic? Can you spec as a mage or anything or is it straight gun/weapon?

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By gaminghooligan

@mintyice:there's something similar to magic Ive seen people use. Someone actually mentioned it above I think.

@ares42: Ha! Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. Ive been worried it was my system. That's a relief.

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

As someone who is extremely squeamish at the sight of insects I hope one day I can meet Miyazaki and tickle him to death for these designs....SO FUCKING TERRIFYING

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been pulling my hair out trying to progress a certain NPC's sidequest until I finally got it to work.

I'm talking about the crow lady you meet down in the sewer. I beat the first three bosses in order and used the key to the gate from the bath merchant but she was still stuck in the sewer. I had to progress through that level until I was able to open the back gate on the other side of the rounded plaza, and that's what finally got her to spawn at the Cathedral Ward.

Hopefully this helps anybody that might run into this problem.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey maybe don't send people to the clinic

Iosefka is into some wierd alien demonic shit and will experiment on people you send there. So send nice people, like the prostitute, to the chapel and send bad people, like the cannibal guy, to the clinic. Or just bust in there and kill Iosefka because she's not a nice person.

Also Cainhurst is a pretty cool place.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donchipotle: I just stumbled onto your spoiled part and it's gotten me a bit freaked out. Especially the.. erm... special attack.

That was way more freaky and affecting than I thought this game could be.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.