Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Character Level By Area for Coop

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Sorry to create another Bloodborne thread but I've been struggling to find people to summon me in a lot of areas. I'm not sure whether that is because (1) I am over-leveled because I suck, (2) I have advanced far enough into the game that there aren't that many people around me, or (3) People are just hesitant in general to summon others because it costs insight. So I figuring that it is probably #1, I was hoping to create a thread where people could post the Level that they progressed through certain areas to give others a frame of reference for coop

I will start: I was level 15 when I beat the Cleric Beast, then beat Father Gastalione at around like 23, then beat the Blood Starved beast at around level 34 after exploring and grinding a bit because I couldn't beat the gatling gun toolbag on top of the tower. Now I am level 37 and about to try Vicar a second time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.