Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

How do you get the pre-order bonus?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5619720a117
    deactivated-5e5619720a117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I pre-ordered the game from the Playstation store, but haven't gotten an email about the pre-order bonus. I was expecting a code in an email...I know it's dumb, but I'd like to at least see what it is.

bigmess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Could it be in your emailed receipt?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The pre order bonus is downloadable from the store page, under addons. Its just messenger hats and a partial sound track thing. Its stupid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5619720a117
    deactivated-5e5619720a117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sterling said:

The pre order bonus is downloadable from the store page, under addons. Its just messenger hats and a partial sound track thing. Its stupid.

Ah, ok. Thanks. I just assumed a code would be emailed to me. I know it's stupid, but if I pay for little top hats, I want little top hats. Thanks again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.