Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

How far into BB am I?

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LaudaSolem

So far I've defeated Cleric Beast, Blood starved beast, Hemwick Witch, Vicar Amelia, Paarl. Right now I'm in the Forbidden Woods. How much of the game have I completed? thx

chroipahtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say about 40%.

wallofbricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

Forty-ish percent.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

35% to 40% i would say. Depending on how many of the optional areas you end up doing.

Earthen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait until you see the scene where you throw a pizza on the roof. Then you're about 40% done.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

Hazama doesn't really appear until you've gone through Noel's story in Calamity Trigger. But wait until you see the True Ending!

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

It depends on how many optional places you want to go, but ya you're about as far as me which is a little less than half way or so.

@earthen said:

Wait until you see the scene where you throw a pizza on the roof. Then you're about 40% done.

The first thing I thought of was Breaking Bad as well :D

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

I honestly think everything after Rom is only 30% left. As such, I'd say you're 60% in. That's assuming you're playing the game normally, as I did. That said, I seem to have finished this game a whole lot faster than most people on this board, clocking in at 26 hours, skipping 2 optional bosses only (unintentionally, was playing blind), and it took me 3 hours to play those sections afterwards.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'd say halfway through if you avoid the optional bosses. Although:

@zevvion said:

I honestly think everything after Rom is only 30% left. As such, I'd say you're 60% in. That's assuming you're playing the game normally, as I did. That said, I seem to have finished this game a whole lot faster than most people on this board, clocking in at 26 hours, skipping 2 optional bosses only (unintentionally, was playing blind), and it took me 3 hours to play those sections afterwards.

I was about the same, and I think you're in the ballpark for estimates. I think the main game can definitely be done under 25 hours if you skip optional bosses on your first playthrough. Mine took 29 beating every one.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, that darkbeast parl ... If the last boss I've killed was bsb should I be here already?

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Karkarov

@skullpanda1 said:

So, that darkbeast parl ... If the last boss I've killed was bsb should I be here already?

No. In fact you can't even fight Paarl until after you kill Blood Starved. OP you are about 35%. Even if you skip every optional area you have three fairly large levels to go and a couple short ones, as well as another 5 bosses. That all assumes you don't do anything optional which I can't imagine you won't run into some of the optional areas.

EDIT: Actually depending on "things" you could have as many as 7 non optional bosses left.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By ShadowConqueror

You've beaten two required bosses. You're not very far at all, really.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkarov: Yea I've downed Cleric Beast, father gascogine, blood starved beast, and chain gun guy and none of those guys demolished me like how this darkbeast parl is.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316 said:

I'd say halfway through if you avoid the optional bosses. Although:

@zevvion said:

I was about the same, and I think you're in the ballpark for estimates. I think the main game can definitely be done under 25 hours if you skip optional bosses on your first playthrough. Mine took 29 beating every one.

As it turns out, mine is exactly 29 hours as well. 26 on my first try blind and then 3 hours to do the area's I hadn't done before on the second run. There is another thread floating around here with clear times, and most people seem to be way higher though. 35-50 hours seemed to be the regular time.

Nilazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@earthen said:

No Caption Provided

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:

As it turns out, mine is exactly 29 hours as well. 26 on my first try blind and then 3 hours to do the area's I hadn't done before on the second run. There is another thread floating around here with clear times, and most people seem to be way higher though. 35-50 hours seemed to be the regular time.

You know I never looked on my initial blind offline clear. I do know I looked once I was like 30-40% of the way through NG+ and was at 70 hours then. I did a metric ton of chalice dungeons after starting NG+ though. I would guess I did it in about 40, I did all the side areas as well but only 1 or two chalice dungeons. Curious to see what level people ended at. I remember beating it at around 94 maybe a couple levels lower?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zevvion

@karkarov said:
    @zevvion said:

You know I never looked on my initial blind offline clear. I do know I looked once I was like 30-40% of the way through NG+ and was at 70 hours then. I did a metric ton of chalice dungeons after starting NG+ though. I would guess I did it in about 40, I did all the side areas as well but only 1 or two chalice dungeons. Curious to see what level people ended at. I remember beating it at around 94 maybe a couple levels lower?

I was Level 72 after beating Father Gascoigne in NG+. So, somewhere between 65-70 probably.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.