Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

I really like Bloodborne

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Let me start by saying I've played both demons souls and dark souls. Never enough to beat them but enough to feel like I know what's going on. To me Bloodborne feels really good. I love the melee focus the gun feels better than a shield. I like the setting a lot. I haven't had any trouble with frame rate. And overall I am having a blast. Just wanted to post something positive about a game I think I will end up liking a whole lot!

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Getz

me too

Edit: It's nice to see someone being positive instead of complaining about framerate/difficulty/camera movement/environment variety. Reading the forums you'd think this game was terrible.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Same here.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Be careful, this controversial opinion will bring the crazies from the internet!

All kidding aside, this game is awesome!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

@getz said:

me too

Edit: It's nice to see someone being positive instead of complaining about framerate/difficulty/camera movement/environment variety. Reading the forums you'd think this game was terrible.

It's just that it is treading in footsteps of one of the best games ever made. That is a high bar to be compared to. I do think the environment is monotonous, there isn't a lot of weapon variety and the framerate is obviously not optimal, but I really like the game overall.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

seems like a game that's getting great reviews but ppl will shit on later.

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I feel like I felt about MGS3 when I started playing that and MGS3 might be the only game I think is better than Super Mario World and LTTP. Just hoping it keeps this up throughout the game, so far a 10/10 and even with the minor hick ups and stutters and stuff it's near perfection.

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah i cant stop playing it

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@getz: yeah I got that impression too it all seemed like minor stuff

I think a lot of people are banking on it being up there with dark souls. The series has a high bar for itself

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's a fantastic game. I feels good to be challenged by a "souls" game again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.