Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Inscrutable Chalice Dungeon Bell

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fredchuckdave

So I just found this thing, no clue what the hell it does:

I've put around 80 hours into Chalice Dungeons, first time I've ever seen it; still finding new enemies as well. Chalice Glyph is dz53z5fa if you want to try to figure it out.

Anyone have an idea? It's Rotted/Fetid Lower Loran, pretty fun dungeon in general; like 3 Cainhurst Hunter NPCs, a Wheel/Cannon NPC (who knew those existed?), and 3 or 4 Keeper cosplayers (not actual Keepers, different enemy altogether). Numerous Crazy Screaming Bitches, Wolf Mages (not Beast Possessed Souls), and those God awful spider ladies from outside Cainhurst.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

So I just found this thing, no clue what the hell it does:

Loading Video...

I've put around 80 hours into Chalice Dungeons, first time I've ever seen it; still finding new enemies as well. Chalice Glyph is dz53z5fa if you want to try to figure it out.

Anyone have an idea? It's Rotted/Fetid Lower Loran, pretty fun dungeon in general; like 3 Cainhurst Hunter NPCs, a Wheel/Cannon NPC (who knew those existed?), and 3 or 4 Keeper cosplayers (not actual Keepers, different enemy altogether). Numerous Crazy Screaming Bitches, Wolf Mages (not Beast Possessed Souls), and those God awful spider ladies from outside Cainhurst.

I've had a bell appear in a very early chalice dungeon. I think I hit it while there were enemies around expecting something to happen, but I don't remember if that actually happened. I know for sure once everyone was dead I smacked it a bit to see if something would happen.

Also, I've had those spider vampire enemies spawn in after clearing an area. They usually appear on top of the bodies of the fat giants to suck their blood.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I came across one in one of the regular pre-fab dungeons. Might have been the Great Isz one. I smacked it a bunch hoping something would happen but nah.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've seen a couple of those bells in various dungeons. No idea if they do anything. Though they don't infuriate me as much as rooms with nothing in them.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Spoonman671

I smacked the thing a couple time. Didn't seem to do anything.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I love that there's weird stuff like this in the Chalice Dungeons. I know you can also find a ring that you can use to propose to a certain character in the main game. Bizarre.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.