Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Possible to miss NPC drops (tower dude)?

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By golguin

By now lots of people have faced Mr. Gatling gun. I have yet to participate in a co-op session where he didn't accidentally backstep off the edge. I tried to see where the body fell in those fights, but I never noticed the host pick up anything off the body.

I finally got the chance to fight him myself and I was determined to fight him for real. We had a good little fight going and without any prompt on my part or pressure he backstepped off the edge. I was in the center of the area and he just offed himself. I was very disappointed until I looked down and saw that his drop was just on the edge of a plank down below. I picked up the Powder Keg Hunter Badge. Does this mean everyone else that had him fall off an area with no access point are just SOL or will that item drop respawn at the very top?

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

He fell off in my game and the item was stuck on some geometry out of reach. I jumped off the tower and died like a jackass trying to get to it. When I came back to get my souls the item teleported to the top of the tower where he would respawn. So I guess they thought of that scenario.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I have absolutely no idea, but there was a system in place in Dark Souls to make sure unique equipment was made available when lost in Firelink Shrine. Something similar might be in place here, though I haven't seen it myself. Could be you're out of luck at that point.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

He happened to fall in a place where I could easily reach him. I think he drops a badge or something. I still don't know what badges are for.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He happened to fall in a place where I could easily reach him. I think he drops a badge or something. I still don't know what badges are for.

They unlock stuff for you to buy at Hunter's Dream

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The badges unlock weapons and items/equipment at the store. Probably also the Insight Shop. His badge unlocks his pile drive weapon.

SirFork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If you reload the game the items should appear where he would normally be.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha i fought him like 3 times TRYING to push him off and he wouldnt , then the one time i had him down to 10% health he jumped off himself , but the badge was easily accessible

does anyone recognize this weapon from armored core ? :)

Avatar image for subliminalkitteh
    SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just reload to make items appear where they should be near ledges, but [mechanics/story spoiler] there is an alter that allows you to respawn an NPC should they be killed accidentally, it requires a piece of them [skin in some cases]

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.