Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

PSA: Blood Vial Glitch

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

Just a heads up for everyone- there's apparently a glitch in the game where your blood vials in storage can get linked to another item. For me, they became linked to my bullets. So whenever I got extra blood vials and they were automatically sent to storage, they were getting stored as bullets. Going to storage and going to the "items held" side, it showed I had 86 vials in storage. Then going to the "items stored" side, it showed I had 0 vials, but 86 bullets stored.

Apparently the only way to fix that is to completely remove all of the linked item from storage, then re-stock at least 1 blood vial.

Just wanted to give people a heads up. I was getting confused as to how I was constantly short on blood vials all the time.

qlanth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wow... That really super sucks. Any idea if that is going to get fixed with the patch they announced?

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

When I read the title I thought it was going to be a beneficial glitch, but still thanks for the heads up!

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Man, the storage system is severely messed up in this game. I just lost all of my vials and bullets out of nowhere. I was fighting a boss in a chalice dungeon and I used about 7 bullets. I died and respawned with only 13 which is weird cause I had about 90 of them in storage. I checked afterward and all of my vials were gone too of which I had like 60. Considering your problem, mine, and the glitch that lets you dupe items, they really need to get a patch out for it.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe its a chalice dungeon glitch because I think I lost all my blood vials when I finally got to one.

thomasnash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Got this problem as well. All of my molotov cocktails are being stored as blood vials. Honestly it seems like a pretty good deal for me at the moment...

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

So that's why I never get extra blood vials!

BlueFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like it's related to the bug allowing infinite "souls" to be aquired.

Avatar image for subliminalkitteh
    SubliminalKitteh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

currently this bug is being used to speedrun the game, current record for those who don't know already is 44 minutes. I don't know what'll happen to that time, when or if a patch comes out retconning the dupe bug.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.