Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Totally Didn't see This Coming

Avatar image for asilentprotagonist
    ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I meet a man in the forbidden woods ahead of the cannon platform. He seemed pretty creepy, and in front of him where 3 corpses, one of them a child. I was curious to see what he would bring so I invited him to the church to maybe get an item, that day made I BIG mistake.

He gave me beast pellets.... but everytime i came back to the church the NPC's that i saved were murdered systematically..... Even gascoigne daughter. Really spooky stuff, and i managed to capture the fight once i figured him out. Couldn't really fight him since he really surprised me with the huge transformation.

He is a fucking true monster. The Yurt of Bloodborne!

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you've played any Souls game before, you know NPCs killing other NPCs is always a thing. This guy sounds like he telegraphed it coming from a mile away.

You should probably tack a spoiler tag onto this.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You managed to actually save the little girl ? =o

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yeah that guy is a prick. I sent him to the clinic. Now tell me about the truly interesting thing here;

the NPC's that i saved were murdered systematically..... Even gascoigne daughter.

How the hell did you save her? From everything I've read, she dies no matter the outcome of her quest.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I killed that fucker as soon as I found him on that roof in the forest. I know exactly what/who he was. He was a tough ass fight too.

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah that guy is a prick. I sent him to the clinic. Now tell me about the truly interesting thing here;

@asilentprotagonist said:

the NPC's that i saved were murdered systematically..... Even gascoigne daughter.

How the hell did you save her? From everything I've read, she dies no matter the outcome of her quest.

I told her to go the church, but never went to look for her upstairs or a bit outside. I just found out that if you tell her to leave her house she never makes to the church or clinic :( :(

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling said:

I killed that fucker as soon as I found him on that roof in the forest. I know exactly what/who he was. He was a tough ass fight too.

He was really tough to kill. He exploded the same way the bosses do, so guess he's more then a "mini boss". He would rip father Gascoigne to pieces.

darkendskys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darkendskys

From what Ive gathered there's more info with the daughters questline of you go back to talk to her and Look around the area of her home.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@asilentprotagonist: There's a boss version of the same NPC in ye old Chalice dungeons, I imagine he has more attacks in addition to having like 20k health, definitely the coolest fight in the game I've seen:

Loading Video...

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I attacked him on the roof and he transformed there. I think he dropped a Beast rune thing, if they're called runes, +50 one.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I totally missed this guy? Where is he located at?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:

I totally missed this guy? Where is he located at?

Hes in the forgotten forest (?), you fight through an area with a bunch of traps and come to a dude standing in front of a canon who fires at you in front of a windmill. Hes on the roof of that windmill.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By csl316

I'm glad I saw this yesterday, since I just ran into him today. You saved my ass.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By Nux

I knew he would be bad news the second I saw him but I still invited him into the church anyway. He killed the old lady and the guy that how tells you to tell people about the church. I was going to attack him but after seeing this I'm totally going to fight him.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was my favorite encounter in the game, until I just fought the level 3 boss of a chalice dungeon. I can't remember the name. But dude had a sickle and half way through he pulls apart for two of them. And he throws it at you if you get to far away from him. And he was just as fast as this beast dude. Two best fights in the game for me so far. Harder than most regular game bosses.

Avatar image for militantfreudian
    militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By militantfreudian

What if you send him to Iosefka? I think I'm heading to that area when I play today, so unless he proves to be too charming, I'm sending him to the clinic.

mpgeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I attacked him on the roof where you find him originally and cheesed him with the poison knives that were nearby. Didn't trust him at all.

ASilentProtagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if you send him to Iosefka? I think I'm heading to that area when I play today, so unless he proves to be too charming, I'm sending him to the clinic.

Tell me what you get out of that. She could probably get amazing research out of him

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I was pissed when I found out what this guy did. He ended up killing the lady that you need alive to get one of the items for the secret final boss. I totally forgot I sent him to the chapel when I found him, only to come back later in the game and found that he straight up murdered everyone. After that, I shot the fuck with two cannon blasts and he died. Fuck that guy.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordonkey: You only need 3 of those items, and there are 4 in the game, so you'll be ok still.

Twazuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordonkey: You only need 3 of those items, and there are 4 in the game, so you'll be ok still.

You can however ruin your chances at getting two of them, so be careful out there, I guess...

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He killed all my NPCs because I never came back to the Chapel after inviting him.

When I found out I was with my end game gear and levels, he went down pretty easy.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@takayamasama: Nah, I fucked up the other one by killing Iosefka before Rom, so I just went ahead and submitted my life at the end, cause I knew I was going to do another playthrough to get the secret ending.

Avatar image for militantfreudian
    militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@militantfreudian said:

Tell me what you get out of that. She could probably get amazing research out of him

She told me that he's in a stable condition, for the most part, and that the treatment has been fascinating. As for the reward, I got 2 Beast Blood Pallets and 1 Insight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.