Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloody Good Time

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 28, 2010

Bloody Good Time is a zany first-person competitive online murder simulator made by Outerlight, developer of the 2006 hit PC game The Ship.

$5. Seriously. $5?

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

After watching the quicklook, I'm kind of surprised by the ridiculously low price point. Especially considering the fact that I always felt 'The Ship' to be slightly overpriced. Looks like they just went in the complete opposite direction here - don't think that I'm that into the gameplay style, despite enjoying the art direction, but, since the developer is currently hard on it's luck and had to shut it's doors due to financial woes, even I'm tempted to pick it up for such a low price point.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Sooperspy

I was also surprised when I saw it at $5.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

I'd buy it if I thought there'd be any chance that people would play it online

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By themangalist

it's only 3 maps mind you. Not that there would be any official support from now on me thinks? The pc community would definitely come up with great maps if it survives the first month.

Avatar image for comradekritstov
    ComradeKritstov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ComradeKritstov
    @Venatio said:
    " I'd buy it if I thought there'd be any chance that people would play it online "
    This. 

='(
    Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Rockdalf
    @ComradeKritstov said:
    " @Venatio said:
    " I'd buy it if I thought there'd be any chance that people would play it online "
    This.  ='( "
    Bought it on steam and been playing it.  Pretty good time if you're looking for something different.
    eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By eccentrix
    @ComradeKritstov said:
    " @Venatio said:
    This.  ='( "
    If everyone with that attitude played it, it would be a great success. Do your part.
    Xabu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Xabu

The PC version is very active, spent about six hours on it today alone.  Can't speak for the console versions however.

Scapegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Scapegoat

Felt exactly the same eh. I played the Ship when it was the free mod and thought it was a really cool idea/art style but the execution was a little off. Then was so surprised at how expensive it was when they came out with the paid version - now this! 

It doesn't seem like they've improved the base gameplay from the Ship however...

TheCheese33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By TheCheese33
    @Scapegoat said:
    " Felt exactly the same eh. I played the Ship when it was the free mod and thought it was a really cool idea/art style but the execution was a little off. Then was so surprised at how expensive it was when they came out with the paid version - now this!  It doesn't seem like they've improved the base gameplay from the Ship however... "
    This. They''ve had a long enough time to come up with something more substantial, and since they haven't, I feel ashamed for even giving them $5.
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @Xabu said:
    " The PC version is very active, spent about six hours on it today alone.  Can't speak for the console versions however. "
    Nice, now I have to get it. -__-

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.