Blur for $20 at Best Buy. (In store only)

#1 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

Go to:  http://www.blurgamepromotion.com/ 
Pick your Country. (US & Canada only) 
Download and install the stupid Coupon Printer. 
After the Install, the page should refresh and begin printing the coupon. 
Go to Best Buy grab a Copy of Blur ($39.99 in both Countries) 
Go to the cashier present the $20 off coupon. 
Boom. Blur for $19.99! 

Optional: Uninstall the stupid Coupon Printer.  

You have until July 1st to do this.

#2 Edited by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Like the brick and mortar type? No thanks grandpa! What the fuck is paper?

But seriously if it happens to come up during this Summer Steam sale for a similar price, I'll probably get it.

#3 Posted by sawfish22 (237 posts) -

Woah, I might just have to jump on this if it's legit.
#4 Posted by CharleyTony (924 posts) -

I got it for 20$ (Best Buy in Montreal, Canada) 

The only thing bad about this is that the coupon didn't scan into their computer, so you have to talk to them and wait to see if they accept it. I saw a lot of posts that said they didn't get the deal, or worst that the clerk acts like a jerk. 
Hope you guys are not too shy about that stuff...
#5 Posted by dr_pineapple (193 posts) -

Best  Buy is full of assholes

#6 Posted by WizardShazam (135 posts) -

I was able to combine this with a $10 off coupon for Rewards Zone members and got it for ~$10 (plus tax) (at a Columbus, OH Best Buy).  I guess it depends who you get because my brother went to the same store a few days later and they were telling him he couldn't use it on sale items so i guess you just have to get the right person on the right day.

#7 Posted by aylien (111 posts) -

Amazon is selling all 3 versions of Blur for $20 each as it's Video Game Deal of the Day today! FSSS, as always.

#8 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

if steam sells it tomorrow for that price then i will buy it. but i dont buy disc version of pc games anymore

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.