Friday Night Blur
Boy, that Blur game sure has awesome multiplayer! We should round up some Giant Bomb users and earn fans together.
That's what this is for. Every Friday night's a great time to join up and wreak havoc with like-minded individuals who are slightly less likely to yell the same racial slur for three minutes straight. Sounds like fun, right? Of course it does.
If you want to join us, we'd love to have you. Street Neon Lobsters, assemble!
Every Friday Night, 8:00 p.m. ET (5:00 p.m. PT)(runs until we run out of steam, whenever that is)
How To Join
- Have an Xbox 360. Sorry PS3 and PC gamers, we don't have a Blur night for you at the moment.
- Send the gamertag Giant Bomb Blur a friend request. Don't worry if it isn't accepted immediately -- I'll do my best to accept these before each Friday night.
- When the time for Friday Night Blur comes around, either:
- Look at Giant Bomb Blur's friends list, and see if people are in a race. Join the session!
- Just be playing Blur. I'll try to fire off party and game invites to anyone in Blur who's not with us during intermissions, provided I don't have to swap cars or mods out and run out of time.
Most invites will probably come from Laz PsEG, though don't be surprised if someone else fires an invite your direction. Blur's lobbies are pretty darn easy to deal with, after all.