Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Plz take a look at these Blur problem

SeNnDoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SeNnDoh

Hello guys..

Im having a problem whenever i play the Blur game..it's constantly freezing and my nvidia display driver kernel always restart after the game continue..

On top of that, i found out that the game is using my CPU very2 high..always 75% and above?..is it normal?..it should be GPU that being utilities right?..

This is my pc spec:
    intel c2d e7400
    2gb ddr2 
    nvidia 9800 gt forceware 196.21whql - planning to update first

hope y'all can delight me..thanx in advance..:)

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @SeNnDoh:  

Your specs are no longer considered good, my friend.. 2 GB RAM and 9800 GT is less than mediocre today, so try setting the game on lowest settings. if it still freezes, my guess is that your rig cant pull it off. 
     and no it shouldnt be running 75% of the CPU. then again i dunno whether "Intel c2ed e7400" is good enough or not.     

I didnt buy Blur just because i think my computer wont run it well. Racing games are always so demanding, and my PC is getting mediocre nowadays.
    SeNnDoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SeNnDoh

update: just update my graphic driver just now..so far, im able to play at the high settings(quality high,a.a set to 0ff,no vsync,1900x900 etc)..i played for 1 hour WITH minimal lag..some round doesnt have any freeze at all..but at this round when i restart the race..it's come to stop.. :-(

and..my cpu utilization is still very high..blur is cpu demanding..not gpu demanding.. :-<

ahmad metallic: tq for ur reply..yes, i admit, 2GB is not enough.. :) and racing games really need high perf pc..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.