Replay Value

#1 Posted by Wickstrom (79 posts) -

Ok so I bought this game yesterday, not knowing too much about it other than it was an amped up" version of Mario Kart. I played the beta, but very briefly, so I wasn't too adapted to the style of gameplay Blur had to offer. I hopped online today, and am shocked how amazing the replay value is going to be for this game. I knew you could level up from playing the beta, but I had no idea there were 50 levels to obtain, plus all the cars and mods you unlock by ranking up. I was even more excited to hear that upon reaching level 50 you can prestige and reset your cars (such as a prestige in Call of Duty online).  

I am just pumped at the outstanding replay value of Blur, and can't wait to play it online more. I'm currently level 12 I believe. My gamertag is mjwickstrom1 if you want to race!
#2 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Yeah, I really love Blur, I have it for PS3, and I am playing it constantly. I am a level 14 or something, but yeah, it is a lot better that I thought it was going to be. If you have Blur on PS3, my PSNID is Steve112091.

#3 Posted by Wickstrom (79 posts) -
@BestUsernameEver said:
" Yeah, I really love Blur, I have it for PS3, and I am playing it constantly. I am a level 14 or something, but yeah, it is a lot better that I thought it was going to be. If you have Blur on PS3, my PSNID is Steve112091. "
I actually have it for the 360 only.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.