Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Singleplayer have any impact on multiplayer?

Turbofirejames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Turbofirejames

in BLUR are there any advantages gained in multi player from playing single? I have been playing multiplayer since day 1, at level 20 and loving it. Just curious if time spent in single player is worthwhile. Thank you for any resonses.
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By trace

The only thing I've seen so far is that you can use the cars of any of the nine rivals you've beaten in singleplayer in multiplayer races. The advantage in using them is the rival cars already have the three upgrades (health/fans/speed boost) compared to their normal counterpart.

Beyond that? Nothin'. I'm kind of disappointed singleplayer and multiplayer aren't more intertwined, but hey, at least that's more reason for me to play multiplayer and ignore singleplayer, I guess.

D_W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By D_W

I wish the Servers works so I could actually play the multiplayer then.
    Turbofirejames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Turbofirejames

Yeah, im perplexed the multi and single player aren't tied together more. It makes me debate which one  want to devote my time to, and i feel little incentive to take on the single player.

I hope the servers are up for you soon, the multiplayer is where this game shines.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.