Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Tips on city slickers race 5?

JordanTheHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JordanTheHobo

I turned it down 2toeasy and still cant beat it with 14 seconds.  Maybe I just suck, but any tips on how to beat it would really help. car? line? general driving? I just cant do it!      angry face

gamer1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By gamer1313

I think I used the Supra on that one, I was having a hard time too but I then I beat it when I decided to save my nitros, like not use a nitro if its my last one.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Make sure you're taking good lines through the corners. I see a lot of people online slamming into walls on every single turn and they are rarely the people that win the race.

Supermarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Supermarius
    @JordanTheHobo:  even on easy you cant afford to miss too many of the stopwatches. Save your nitros to use in reverse mode to airbrake. When you airbrake you temporarily stop in place and can turn your car freely before rocketing away. Use this to aim at any stopwatch you might otherwise miss. Also, try keeping to the far left route on the track. At one of the branches there is an extra stopwatch on the left path that could help give you some more time. I had to airbrake when i got to that point in the lap in order to get over there when using a grippy car.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.