Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

What is, and how do you get legendary in blur?

Turbofirejames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Turbofirejames

I see people with legendary cars..... what does this entail?

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By trace

It entails reaching level 50, and then choosing to become a legend. This resets the player's level to 1 and starts them over again in leveling. As a reward, they get a permanent legend icon, and a legendary car for each time they become a legend (up to ten times).

It's essentially prestige mode for Blur.

Turbofirejames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Turbofirejames
    @PsEG: Thanks a lot man, that explains a lot. I was seeing people at level 7 with legendary on the tag, and it was throwing me off. Good to know..... im at level 45, and just got motivated.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.