Was it just me or was this game really hard?

#1 Edited by BR4DL3I9H (259 posts) -

I remember only being able to get to the last boss through cheats. The alien harvest attacks where hard as nails, and sometimes they would happen at really bad times and somewhere far enough away to get a few people killed before you got there.

#2 Posted by Johnny5 (1354 posts) -

Yeah if I remember, I would run into some sort of time limit?

#3 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

i remrber this game. driving the bakery van to victory. fond memories

#4 Posted by Seroth (709 posts) -

The furthest I ever got in the game was Siberia. Still, it's one of my favorite N64 games. I think I might beat it some day.

#5 Posted by WMoyer83 (624 posts) -

This game was excellent. I proudly owned this at one point.

#6 Posted by yoshisaur (2606 posts) -

@WMoyer83 said:

#7 Posted by sins_of_mosin (1556 posts) -

@WMoyer83 said:

How can you say you proudly owned it if you ended up selling it? That be like me saying that I'm very proud of my complete collection of Shadowrun novels but sold them. You bought it and sold/traded it away like a common game......

#8 Posted by believer258 (11557 posts) -

@sins_of_mosin said:

@WMoyer83 said:

How can you say you proudly owned it if you ended up selling it? That be like me saying that I'm very proud of my complete collection of Shadowrun novels but sold them. You bought it and sold/traded it away like a common game......

Maybe it broke or got burned in a fire or got stolen or he let a friend borrow it and his friend's sibling's friend sold it a pawn shop?

#9 Posted by WMoyer83 (624 posts) -

Who said I ended up selling it? And....why so serious?

#10 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -

I never heard of this and i was quite the enthusiast back in my N64 games, its strange to think that i missed this.

#11 Posted by Hailinel (23674 posts) -

@buft said:

I never heard of this and i was quite the enthusiast back in my N64 games, its strange to think that i missed this.

It's definitely one of the more "out there" N64 games.

#12 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@buft said:

It's definitely one of the more "out there" N64 games.

Usually if i skipped it or missed it; it was because it got next to no coverage in the UK magazines or i could not find it, but damn don't i feel like a fool now

#13 Posted by MrXD (240 posts) -

Oh geez I remember playing it back in my childhood days. My little brothers and I never got through the first area of Greece level until I finally figure it out.

#14 Posted by Gaff (1637 posts) -

People...

"edited 4 years, 5 months ago"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.