3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 8 releases and 0 DLC

Bodycount's where it counts. 0

Bodycount is not perfect, but the game has a focus that is missing in the rest of the genre, First person shooting mechanics. This is a skill game, short and simple. There are few cheap kills in Bodycount. I have played both COD and Battlefield and I was surprised to see that Bodycount uses a simple feature that the other two games are desperately missing, but that will be addressed soon enough.Per Jeff Gersmann's review, the single player campaign has a 6 hour playtime. I just finished Resistan...

Bodycount Review 0

Developer: Guilford StudioPublisher: CodemastersThe world has gone to hell, and needs saving. Luckily though there’s an agency known only as “The Network” here to save the day. As an agent of The Network, it’s your job to get in there and sort things out when governments lose control. A war has broken out in Africa, so The Network have sent you in to figure out why, before finding a way to re-establish peace in the region. What better way to do that than drop a heavily armed agent into a combat ...