Anyone on GB still play this?

#1 Posted by Vandal (96 posts) -

Saw there were no posts for this game, so just thought I'd see if anyone still plays this? Better yet anyone here got some high scores to show off (cos mine ain't bad).

#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

I played the demo once. It was pretty... interesting. I actually was thinking of buying it back in the day but never did. 

#3 Posted by sopranosfan (1935 posts) -

It was on that disc that came with the arcade model for a while and I bought it at Gamestop but I never liked it.  I liked the other games on the disc but that one just didn't draw me in at all.

#4 Posted by Vandal (96 posts) -

Yea the music may not be to everyone's taste but the visuals are pretty sweet. It's one of those games I can go back to every couple of months and have a awesome time for 20 minutes or so.

#5 Posted by Shibbles (262 posts) -

I actually bought and deleted the game from my hard drive. I thought it was a novel concept, it just didn't have enough for me to warrant the memory usage.

#6 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" I played the demo once. It was pretty... interesting. I actually was thinking of buying it back in the day but never did.  "
This is exactly what I was gonna do but I might buy it if it goes on sale.
#7 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Played it this Sunday, actually; tried to get an achievement.

#8 Posted by Sanryd (1362 posts) -

Well, tons of people must, it's one of yesterday's biggest :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.