Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

2 Split Screen Online Connections?

Benjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Benjo

Hi Everyone,

I've seen differing things about his online. My wife and I play Gears with another couple online and we both run split screen. I'm wondering if we can do this with Borderlands 2. Initial reports from Joystiq last year said no, but new info from Co-Optimus suggests yes.

Any definitive answer on this? I'd like to know this before purchasing.

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JaredA

A trailer they released said that you could bring your split-screen game online. I don't know about two split-screen groups in the same lobby, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.