Badass Gun Club.

#201 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1227 posts) -

I thought this looked neat.

#202 Posted by Tennmuerti (8174 posts) -

@MB: I believe it's the 125% critical damage.

@StarvingGamer: No just one shot per bullet.

#203 Posted by StarvingGamer (8559 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: Oh, the wiki says the Red Text makes it fire 3 bullets in a horizontal pattern. Darn you wiki!

#204 Posted by StarvingGamer (8559 posts) -
#205 Edited by Tennmuerti (8174 posts) -

@MB: @StarvingGamer said:

@Tennmuerti: Oh, the wiki says the Red Text makes it fire 3 bullets in a horizontal pattern. Darn you wiki!

Oh shit, I just tested it on a wall, the wiki is correct it does indeed fire 3 shots in a tight spread.

Guess I never noticed it couse i'm gunzerkering like 90% of the time.

So that's why it feels so insanely more powerful then my purple Vladofs with similar dmg :P

#206 Posted by orlandodoom (76 posts) -

28 and I've never found an orange. I hate you guys.

#207 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1335 posts) -

@Monkeyman04: Wow I've never seen a Jakobs that looked like that, unique skin colors :)

#208 Posted by MB (13139 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: As if my previous Bee shield wasn't badass enough...I present to you Inflammable Bee! This is SOOO awesome. Better stats in every category than my other Bee, plus a nice bonus... :). I'm in love. Now to find a shield to use when I'm not farming.

#209 Posted by Marino (4766 posts) -

@MB: Where are you getting Bee drops?

Staff
#210 Posted by MB (13139 posts) -

@Marino: I went back and farmed Hunter Helmquist for about 20 minutes or so looking for a better version of the Bee than I currently had. He drops them at a pretty high rate, I think I've pulled four Bee shields off of him out of around 30-40 kills.

#211 Posted by Marino (4766 posts) -

@MB: Okay, cool. I couldn't remember his name, but that's where I got mine on my first play through. He dropped it while I was doing the quest.

Staff
#212 Posted by TheDoorman (534 posts) -

Looking at this thread makes me sad lol. I've only got two oranges and both were from first playthrough. I got the Lobbed bonus package from Boom Bewm and then the Dandy Volcano from the final boss, and pretty much nothing after that.

#213 Posted by Tennmuerti (8174 posts) -

@MB:

Nice!

I've been off the farming treadmill for a couple of days now, want to go through Torchlight 2 before Xcom and Dishonoured hit.

Too many loots too little time.

Might switch back to Borderlands 2 on the weekend again.

#214 Posted by psylah (2186 posts) -

The Bee + Conference Call broke the game for me.

Good thing CC dropped for me on my first 50 kill of Warrior.

#215 Posted by MB (13139 posts) -

@TheDoorman said:

Looking at this thread makes me sad lol. I've only got two oranges and both were from first playthrough. I got the Lobbed bonus package from Boom Bewm and then the Dandy Volcano from the final boss, and pretty much nothing after that.

Bonus Package is a bad ass grenade mod though - I spent a couple hours farming those two tonight and finally got the lvl 50 version...the secondary explosinos seem to go on and on, I love it! Does anyone know if this comes in a corrosive version as well? If it does I may go back to farming or maybe someone has one to trade...

#216 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Longbow Bonus Package? I think that might be the greatest grenade mod name ever.

#217 Edited by xMrSunshine (364 posts) -
@psylah said:

The Bee + Conference Call broke the game for me.

Good thing CC dropped for me on my first 50 kill of Warrior.

I'm kinda at the same spot as well. Got The Bee when I killed the guy who drops it while doing that quest, I didn't even know that he's the one who drops it. Combine that with the high crit damage Fibber ("Would I lie to you?" pistol) I got from the Mal quest and now I do somewhere around 95k damage as a  level 33 Siren. 

Dukino's mom went down in seconds.
#218 Posted by Rabid619 (1109 posts) -

So this grenade mod actually isn't very good on the damage front at all, especially compared to a couple MIRV's I have... but I still love it. Why? Well...

Because it's a Electric-Sticky-Homing-Mirv-Transfusion grenade! All it's missing is a damn singularity effect. Love it!

I really really hope I can find something similar at a higher level, though.

#219 Posted by AArmyofJuan (14 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: I got that Slayer of Terramorphous drop for Zer0 as well. Isn't "inconceivable" a Gunzerker skill? WTF.

#220 Edited by White (1416 posts) -

I think I may have gotten the most badass BLUE drop ever. Seriously, this thing is significantly better than any purple/e-tech sniper rifle I've come across.

Compared to the e-tech rifle I got from a golden chest, which only does about 12k per bullet, the blue rifle is clearly superior. It does 17k damage per bullet, crits for 220%, and has a 5-shot burst that is recoil-less during the burst firing (literally the crosshair doesn't move).

#221 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
This thing has fully replaced my Rifle on my main dude.  
#222 Posted by MB (13139 posts) -

@White: That is pretty nice...how do you feel about the burst fire feature from Dahl weapons on a sniper rifle, though? Personally, I can't stand it...primarily because of how limited sniper ammunition reserves are even when fully upgraded.

Today's contribution...it's amazing but I do wish it had some melee damage. Oh well, maybe next time.

#223 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6401 posts) -

@White: Holy crap, that's an awesome sniper rifle. I love burst fire sniper rifles, but I've only just found one that works well for my level (40) and I know it won't last me long. Eh, oh well.

#224 Posted by Tennmuerti (8174 posts) -

@MB: +5 to 5 skills? Insanity.

@AArmyofJuan: Now that you mention it it is weird, sadly i dno;t have a lvl 50 Zer0 to test it out.

#225 Edited by MB (13139 posts) -

@Tennmuerti: Yeah, it's madness....it works out to:

• +20% Critical Hit Damage
  • +25% Reload Speed
  • +25% Weapon Swap Speed
  • +250% Melee Damage after getting hit (counter strike)
  • +500% Melee Damage against enemies with low health
  • +15% Melee Damage
  • +15% Max Health

Plus the 33% Deception cooldown, 28% crit damage, 17% reload speed, and 10% self-heal...in other words, this class mod is absurd. The commando one is equally ridiculous and amazing, I haven't seen the other two versions but I'm sure they're bad ass.

#226 Posted by xMrSunshine (364 posts) -

I assume that if I put 5 points into some skill and then I get a class mod that has +5 to that same skill, the end result is basically the same as if I'd put 10 points into that skill right? Like Axton's Healthy skill gives 6% more max health for every point and if I put 5 into it obviously ends up at 30% so with the +5 skill mod does it end up at 60%?

#227 Edited by White (1416 posts) -

@MB: How did you get Vermi whatshisface to even spawn?

With regards to Dahl burst firing, yeah I hate it myself. But as for headshots go, you probably only get 1 headshot before the dude reacts and you gotta readjust your aim. This rifle, though, pumps out the 5-shots quick enough it rapes non-human targets. And 220% crit. TWO-HUNDRED AND TWENTY!

#228 Posted by Eaxis (960 posts) -

My weapons are nothing compared to these. Soon lvl 20, but I look forward knowing I can get some awesome stuff.

#229 Posted by MB (13139 posts) -

@White said:

@MB: How did you get Vermi whatshisface to even spawn?

The dude I was playing with and his friends have done it numerous times. Caustic Caverns, in the warehouse section. He just ran around and gathered up as many varkid as possible while having a siren constantly revive when necessary. Did small amounts of damage to various varkid and the big boy eventually spawned. Took several mintues to get him to pop up, then about 3 seconds to kill him. Heh.

#230 Posted by White (1416 posts) -

@MB: Does the UBA need to kill stuff to become Vermi?

#231 Posted by MB (13139 posts) -

@White: I can't even answer that dude, I'm sorry. There was just too much going on, multiple UBA's and BA's flying around, people dying left and right...all I know is he suddenly appeared.

#232 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -

Are most of these weapons being found on playthrough 2? I'm almost done with playthrough 1 and I've never found a gun that did more than 1200 damage (except for rocket launchers). The most damaging weapon I have is a pistol that has a +3000% damage bonus.

#233 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1779 posts) -

@Voxel said:

The most damaging weapon I have is a pistol that has a +3000% damage bonus.

And they wouldnt lie to you, would they?

#234 Posted by Ramone (2976 posts) -

Some of the shit here is insane, so far I've only found two purples and they're no where near as crazy as anything in here.

#235 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1227 posts) -

This has to be the best looking Jakobs handgun.

#236 Posted by Fredchuckdave (6162 posts) -

@Voxel: Look at the level requirements first and foremost

#237 Edited by Tennmuerti (8174 posts) -

Some new shit farmed over the weekend:

3 x 226120 base damage, shoots 3 eridian energy globes that when they detonate create small singularities, most damaging weapon I have seen yet, over 750,000 dmg heh
kind of like a mirv grenade, also spawns extra grenades on each enemy if the primary grenade is next to an enemy
Conference Call ... Practicable x7 pellets, slagged, nuff said
now with a sickly corrosive flavour
gunzerker legendary mod from Vermivorous, for the very aggressive gunzerker in each of us
SO many bullets!
when you need something slagged, 3 bullets per shot and 24% chace to slag per shot, guarantees a fast slag
for the stingy people that can't be arsed to count bulelts, infinite ammo, no reloading ever
#238 Edited by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Dukino's Mother just dropped a pretty sick orange rocket launcher. I'll try to get a shitty screenshot later. For now, stats;

Rugged Mongrel

Damage: 6801

Accuracy: 78.7

Fire Rate: 1.1

Reload Speed: 6.6

Magazine Size: 5

Corrosive Dmg/Sec: 245.1

Chance to corrode: 20.0%

Gun notes:

• The horde will always return (colored text)
  • Consumes reduced ammo per shot
  • Just kidding, no it doesn't
#239 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

@Tennmuerti said:

Holy shit! Consider me green with envy.

#240 Posted by BearSpark (52 posts) -

Found a gun last night that shoots balls. They don't explode or do anything useful. They just bounce around the place.

No. I didn't get a picture as I was in the middle of a gun battle and was more than a little annoyed at a totally fucking useless gun.

#241 Posted by Barrabas (326 posts) -

@BearSpark: You didn't get of it already did you? I had a pistol that looked like that when it shot. Turns out those were transfusion bullets that heal you when you damage the enemy. One of the best guns I ever found. Its image us in the thread somewhere. Mine was one of those fibber guns that show incorrect stats.

#242 Posted by Vitor (2832 posts) -

@MB: If you zoom out immediately after the shot, the burst fire stops. Means you end up quick scoping essentially but it works fine.

#243 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (727 posts) -
#244 Posted by TheDoorman (534 posts) -

@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers said:

That is an awesome grenade mod. The red text is quite fitting

#245 Posted by AArmyofJuan (14 posts) -

Late to the party but here are a few of the cooler ones I have come across over the course of playing.

#246 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (727 posts) -
#247 Posted by TeamJersey (341 posts) -

I have been using this shottie and will probably continue until I can get a conference call. It's not bad.

#248 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (727 posts) -
reward for completing the hyperion slaughter: round 5.
got this from dukino's mom.
#249 Posted by jmood88 (399 posts) -

When you guys farm do you do it on the normal mode or tvhm?

#250 Posted by xMrSunshine (364 posts) -
@jmood88: Why would you even think about farming in normal? Just a pure waste of time if you're not level 50 and in PT2.5 because that way all the stuff you get is level 50 or at least close to that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.