Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Beating Terramorphous the Invincible with 2 people?

Sarge__Gunnerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Me and my friend have been playing Borderlands 2 for a little while now and we just started a new playthrough on True Vault Hunter Mode. I'm a level 38 Axton and he's a level 38 Zero. By the time we finish this playthrough and get to Terramorphous again, assuming we're both level 50, is it feasible to beat him with just these two characters? I know it was designed for 4 level 50 characters but it's also been done solo. I was just wondering how many people have beat him with just doubles and if there are any pointers for doing so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.