BL2 - Lower than 25% off during Black Friday and Thanksgiving

#1 Posted by PaulKemp (109 posts) -

Hi good folks,

BL2 is currently on 25% sale on steam, and since its a rainy friday and the game is released on mac, i don't have any excuses not buying it. But, you guys who have been using steam for longer than me, are there any chances BL2 will be on any of the flash sales during this weekend? Or is all the rebates already applied? What do you think? Should I wait or should I buy?

#2 Posted by Nonused (211 posts) -

You should wait a bit. It's gonna stay that price until the 26th, so there's no rush. But, there's the possibility that the price lowers a little bit later in a flash sale or daily deal.

#3 Posted by PaulKemp (109 posts) -

OK, thanks for the feedback. I'll wait. Always nice to check in to the llash sales every 6 hour anyway :)

#4 Posted by myketuna (1652 posts) -

Worst case, you can wait until the Christmas/End of the Year sales. It'll surely show up again then.

#5 Posted by PaulKemp (109 posts) -

@myketuna said:

Worst case, you can wait until the Christmas/End of the Year sales. It'll surely show up again then.

Can we expect lower than 25% off?

#6 Posted by myketuna (1652 posts) -

@PaulKemp: Well, maybe? But I meant worst case in that it'll be 25% off again during the Christmas sale, so you can buy it then if you have to.

But all of this is dumb now since BL2 is currently 50% off on Steam. So... you should DEFINITELY get it at that price.

#7 Posted by L1GHTN1N (439 posts) -
@PaulKemp said:

@myketuna said:

Looks like you're in luck, it's 50% off on Steam right now for $30.
#8 Posted by PaulKemp (109 posts) -

@L1GHTN1N said:

@PaulKemp said:

@myketuna said:

Looks like you're in luck, it's 50% off on Steam right now for $30.

So i saw! Very nice!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.