I know I’m late to the party on discussing this but what changes would you like to see in Borderlands 2. For me this is what I would want.
1. A weapons trading system. We all had awesome weapons that we had no intention of using. It would be great to trade with other players.
2. Ability to customize weapons. At the end of the day there were some weapons that I grew so attached to that I felt bad when I had to let it go. Or even more frequently, there were weapons that were one part away from being useful to me. I would have loved the ability to tweak some of weapons.
3. More diverse environments? It really didn’t bother me while I was playing the game but it would be nice. Pandora isn’t a wasteland so in theory there should be some different environments to see.
4. Better story. The story in Borderlands was actually interesting. I would daresay it had the potential to be great. However it didn’t quite mesh at the end of the day. The DLC, with the exception of Mad Moxxi, did a much better job of telling a story so if they continue from there I have no doubt it could be even better.
5. Ability to turn on and off online play without quitting out. I preferred playing the game as a single-player experience but occasionally I didn’t mind if some randoms came into my game. However to allow that you had to quit out and turn that feature on. Just put that in the pause menu Gearbox.
6. Better Rocket Launchers. In a game that had such fun shooting I was shocked to realize that the rocket launchers were all but useless. I barely used them.
7. No level cap.
Anyway, despite these requested changes I still love that game a ton. In fact if they gave me the same game with new environments I would be happy to pay $60. I just hope I can still play the game single-player and that they have another Roland in the game. Something tells me though they’ll try to “balance” the characters more.