Borderlands 2 DLC imminent...?

#1 Edited by Wacomole (816 posts) -

Just seen that there are new set of three PS3 trophies under Borderlands 2 for a pack called "Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty"

I take it this is indicative of a new DLC pack incoming (I have not yet finished the Main Story)?

#2 Posted by ValiantGrizzly (498 posts) -

Sure sounds like a thing that'd be in Borderlands.

#3 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3628 posts) -
#4 Posted by bwheeeler (428 posts) -
#5 Posted by Fistfulofmetal (680 posts) -

Awesome. Didn't expect it to come out so soon.

#6 Posted by golguin (3868 posts) -

And I just bought the season pass. I didn't think I was going to buy it, but the free Mechromancer DLC got me playing again and I'm really enjoying the class so I figure I should take her for a spin in the new dlc.

#7 Posted by Rafaelfc (1324 posts) -

damn, I need to finish RE6 pronto and sink my teeth into Borderlands 2... oh god!

#8 Posted by MikkaQ (10277 posts) -

Nooo I wanted more time away from Borderlands... I have so many games to beat and no time to do it.

#9 Edited by Yummylee (21467 posts) -

I'd almost want to buy the season pass just because Borderlands 2 is such a damn fine game... but I don't exactly have the liberty to make such a gamble and I'm still going to check out the reviews for how the DLC fairs.

Just started another playthrough just to test out the Mechromancer (whose ability is beautiful overpowered from what I've played so far) and I've no doubt still got plenty more Borderlanding in me. Also I found an Orange rarity pistol just by beating Nuckledragger!? Talk about luck... it's a shame that pretty much all of my Legendaries have been during the early portions of the game. I've found four weapons and one shield (across multiple characters), and my highest of the five is like level 24.

#10 Posted by probablytuna (3597 posts) -

The Pirate DLC is out in five days, that's pretty damn quick...

#11 Edited by 2HeadedNinja (1587 posts) -

@probablytuna said:

The Pirate DLC is out in five days, that's pretty damn quick...

wait, what? source?

[edit:] Sorry, missed the link someone posted earlier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.