Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Borderlands 2 interview with Randy Pitchford (17mins)

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

Game Informer's Borderlands 2 coverage continues, now with a pretty lenghty interview with Randy Pitchford. He touches on more focus on story for the sequel, the disapointing ending of the first game, the new Gunzerker class and more. 

Cant imbed the GI video so watch it here.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By TheHT

This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing duder!

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty good interview, sounds like they're definitely taking criticisms of the first game to heart and are going to come out with a pretty amazing game.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By rapid

Randy seems like a cool guy I don't understand the how situation with his twiter post and the confirmation of borderlands

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#5  Edited By BeachThunder

Can't wait to hear more. I'm particularly excited to hear that weapon manufacturers are going to have unique looking weapons; that's definitely a nice touch. Also, I hope the other classes/charcters are as interesting as the "gunzerker".

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By landon

I'd hate to burst Randy's bubble, but Goldeneye 64 had duel wielding rocket launches before Borderlands 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.