Borderlands 2 interview with Randy Pitchford (17mins)

#1 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

Game Informer's Borderlands 2 coverage continues, now with a pretty lenghty interview with Randy Pitchford. He touches on more focus on story for the sequel, the disapointing ending of the first game, the new Gunzerker class and more. 

Cant imbed the GI video so watch it here.

#2 Posted by TheHT (11300 posts) -

This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing duder!

#3 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Pretty good interview, sounds like they're definitely taking criticisms of the first game to heart and are going to come out with a pretty amazing game.

#4 Posted by Rapid (1368 posts) -

Randy seems like a cool guy I don't understand the how situation with his twiter post and the confirmation of borderlands

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11959 posts) -

Can't wait to hear more. I'm particularly excited to hear that weapon manufacturers are going to have unique looking weapons; that's definitely a nice touch. Also, I hope the other classes/charcters are as interesting as the "gunzerker".

#6 Posted by Landon (4144 posts) -

I'd hate to burst Randy's bubble, but Goldeneye 64 had duel wielding rocket launches before Borderlands 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.