Borderlands 2 UStream

#1 Posted by trlbaron (35 posts) -

Gearbox folks including Steve Gibson are on UStream at the moment broadcasting info on the game, story, design, etc.

All those interested should check it here: http://t.co/eA7wjnr

#2 Posted by themanofchan (8 posts) -

I hope some gameplay is featured, it's currently just a Q&A session

#3 Posted by Venatio (4483 posts) -

It has a story this time? Awesome!

No but honestly, I'm really hoping for more of a story this time around

#4 Posted by zaglis (909 posts) -
@Venatio said:
It has a story this time? Awesome!  No but honestly, I'm really hoping for more of a story this time around
I hope the dialog and humor stays the same and keeps the overall tone. Always loved how somewhat unaware hilarious all their stuff was.
#5 Posted by SomeJerk (3130 posts) -

Seems you can only view it from the US or the UK. Guess that's a game I won't be bothering with until the inevitable GOTY edition sale on Steam because fuck that shit.

#6 Posted by Vonocourt (2116 posts) -

@SomeJerk said:

Seems you can only view it from the US or the UK. Guess that's a game I won't be bothering with until the inevitable GOTY edition sale on Steam because fuck that shit.

Gamers are getting testier everyday.

#7 Posted by Cupids_Hitman (164 posts) -
@SomeJerk: You won't buy the game because some website won't let you watch a video? Wow, you really do live up to your name!
#8 Posted by SomeJerk (3130 posts) -

No, I'm waiting to buy it because the developers limited the stream to being viewed from the US or the UK. They clearly don't want the business of anybody else.

#9 Posted by JoeyRavn (4946 posts) -

@SomeJerk said:

No, I'm waiting to buy it because the developers limited the stream to being viewed from the US or the UK. They clearly don't want the business of anybody else.

Yes, that's clearly what's happening here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.