Can you explain when i should be getting tokens for badass lvl?

#1 Edited by OldManLight (840 posts) -

This system puzzles me. Is it every few levels i get another token? Are they staggered? i'm level 150 and i can't seem to predict when i should be getting these tokens? Instruction manual was not helpful. Thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by wemibelec90 (1632 posts) -

I think it is whenever that bar fills up in the challenge menu. The higher your rank, the more levels it takes to fill the bar and earn another token.

#3 Posted by Marcsman (3183 posts) -

I thought the game capped at level 50?

#4 Posted by OldManLight (840 posts) -

@Marcsman: that's correct but there is a sub leveling system that allows you to do minor stat bumps between the major levels (1-50).

i didn't see a bar, i'll have to check, thx. figured i was missing something.

#5 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

@OldManLight said:

@Marcsman: that's correct but there is a sub leveling system that allows you to do minor stat bumps between the major levels (1-50).

i didn't see a bar, i'll have to check, thx. figured i was missing something.

Actually, the bad-ass system is not based on your character but on your account, so all your characters will get those buffs. Also, I think there is no ceiling to how bad-ass you can become. Which makes this system pretty bad-ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.