Can't get online to work. PS3

#1 Posted by gurrenlagann519 (6 posts) -

Been playing most of the day with the online option set to open and nobody joined the game. thought "wtf" so I went to the main menu and tried quick match and couldn't find anything and again with the other option. Anybody else having this problem?

#2 Posted by Aetheldod (3586 posts) -

tho I dont have the game yet ... have you cheked that you are indeed online? Maybe that is it , or maybe you should conecct the PS3 directly instead of wifi

#3 Posted by gurrenlagann519 (6 posts) -

PS3 is indeed online. I redeemed the preorder order codes. Connecting directly isn't really an option since the router is on the other side of the house. If I still don't have any luck tomorrow after work I may just take it to the living room and try though.

#4 Posted by djou (875 posts) -

@gurrenlagann519: I'm on the east coast and was experiencing similar problems last night. I kept getting disconnected from the PSN network. I was able to redeem codes but it would stay on for a few minutes and log me off. Suffice to say it wasn't long enough to play coop.

Eventually it cleared up after a reboot and I was able to login and go online to do a few missions.

#5 Posted by gurrenlagann519 (6 posts) -

Just started working out of the blue. l'll just chalk it up to day one jitters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.