Conference Call Farming Failure

#1 Posted by BL2Addict (1 posts) -

Okay, so I've heard about the wonders of the combined Bee shield and the conference call shotgun and decided to do some farming. After two or three hours (with the +5% relic) I managed to get 3 Bee shields - pretty nice. I've now farmed the warrior for more than 20 hours over the last two weeks trying to get a conference call to no avail. The only orange drops I've had are a shield and a mask. I'm using the Bee shield and I'm able to farm the warrior about 10 times an hour, so I figure I've tried over 200 times by now and still no hint of a conference call. Anybody have one they want to unload? :-P

#2 Posted by psylah (2170 posts) -

The game has been patched to make the bee+conference call combination less game-breaking, so it might not be worth your time anymore.

#3 Posted by XoTheseusoX (1 posts) -

Iv got them both there really good but its 100% chance that the warrior will drop a orange the fist time you beat him i got mine the first time i beat him on tvhm

#4 Edited by vmehnert (224 posts) -

are you on XBL? If so i can just dupe it for you - add me (Doc Mern) with a message regarding and ill pop in to drop for you

#5 Posted by wolf_777 (1 posts) -

This will surely help and will require only a few 'the warrior' killing for it to drop the conference call.

I also spent hours in killing THE WARRIOR or the guy dropping the BEE SHIELD but didn't get them. then something came to my mind. at the beginning of the game, u start with some loot and one of them, in your inventory, is a stone that says, '5.0% rare loot drop' or something like that. i ran a new game and keep this stone till I fight the THE WORRIOR in true vault hunter mode. and i got the CONFERENCE CALL on the first kill and obtained the BEE SHIELD the third time killing the guy in Arid Nexus-Boneyard. try it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.