Cosmetic Customization

#1 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -

I realize you can customize the appearance of your character at the start of the game, but is it possible to change your appearance once the game has begun? Thanks!

#2 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7039 posts) -
@Dtat

I realize you can customize the appearance of your character at the start of the game, but is it possible to change your appearance once the game has begun? Thanks!

Yep. After the first few missions you can find a customization station.
#3 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

The customization stations have a big public restroom sign on them that changes from male to female. First time I saw it it made me wonder if their customization was really extensive.

#4 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -

Thanks! I've been just completing all the quests in the first area, so I haven't progressed very far. Good to know!

#5 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

There is one in the first area. It's off to the side a bit, but it's not particularly hidden.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.